Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazy Man
Mar 12, 2006

The laws of sanity are mine, and they will obey me!
10 minutes, y'all.

Who's gonna be watching it live here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Man
Mar 12, 2006

Going full screen now. See y'all on the other side. Have a good roboting, everyone!

Crazy Man
Mar 12, 2006

I was looking for something to complain about.

I couldn't.

9.5/10. By far, one of Mark Gattis' better episodes.

Crazy Man
Mar 12, 2006

DoctorWhat posted:

I know, right? God, it's uncanny.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one thinking that.

Crazy Man
Mar 12, 2006

So, I was thinking...what was the children horror episode of S07?

Crazy Man
Mar 12, 2006

HD DAD posted:

It's interesting that Moffat says Kill The Moon is the first episode that actively breaks what the series used to be and introduces more of what's to come. I'm hesitantly optimistic.

Looking forward to that.

In all honesty, I'm also interested in Danny's character development. Since there is a Watson-esque nature to him, and seeing how that was handled in Sherlock, I'm optimistic.

I'm also getting concerned that the whole Missy plot will get hosed over somehow.If it's a new character, unless it's someone who is part of the Doctor's past, but hasn't been explicitly mentioned (the only one coming to mind is Susan's grandmother), it will likely be meaningless, quite like Tasha Lem was in Time of the Doctor (who, whilst an interesting character, I felt like she could have been replaced by basically anyone...maybe if there was more back story, it would have worked better). If it's an existing character, I can't think of a single good option. I hope that Moffat will surprise us in a good way, but aside from the way he revealed who Clara was in Name of the Doctor, he hasn't been especially good at that (the River reveal in AGMGTW was pretty meh).

Crazy Man
Mar 12, 2006

Irish Joe posted:

Did Moffat ever explain why he changed the whole Sheriff being a robot thing?

ISIS

Crazy Man
Mar 12, 2006

After The War posted:

You really need to listen to Gallifrey

Is that a good place to start with the audios? I tried Storm Warning once, and I just couldn't get into it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Man
Mar 12, 2006

Well, Night of the Doctor has piqued my curiosity about the rest of 8's run...so I think I'll start with Invaders, and see where I want to go from there afterwards...

• Locked thread