Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madmac
Jun 22, 2010

Action Jacktion posted:

LoL also had a dancing minigame before every game had a dancing minigame.

Has anyone played Legaia 2? I bought it a long time ago but still haven't played it.

Legaia 2 is a weird game. It's kinda decent and kinda poo poo. It has basically the same combat system as Legaia but I didn't like it as much because most of the characters just have dull looking sword combos instead of doing awesome kung fu moves. It has maybe the worst sewer level ever, and makes you go back through it like five times. It's grindy and the story is the most generic bullshit ever. loving Elemental Crystals plot in a PS2 game.

It's basically fun to play the same way the first game was, though. It's just too long and has too much BS. I've started it at least three times and always burn out about two thirds through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread