Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

Heavy Lobster posted:

Yeah this is the correct opinion. I started replaying it a little while ago and was actually gonna make a thread almost exactly like this one, fancy that. Anyway I haven't been playing with fast forward but I have been doing it with extensive save states in order to avoid really tedious encounters (it's not a super hard game, the way targeting works just makes things a drag sometimes), mimics (because lol why should I even try when it can deal my tank's full health in one attack), and the Parchisi boards (which also taught me that the game really actively fucks you over in not giving you dice rolls that will land you on good things). Still a great game and I'm getting all my nostalgia in playing it again but boy am I amazed that little kid me almost beat this thing on a non-backlit GBC.

when i was a kid i loved the gbc version of dq3. loving around with classes was fun as poo poo bc you could do crazy things like have a warrior that's also an effective mage if you put enough time into it. it was obv the devs didnt give half a gently caress if you could break the game with the class changing mechanic and that owns

these days i probably couldnt play it if i didnt speed the game up with an emulator but its still cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread