Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Didn't like the parents. Loved the scuba spy. Also didn't know they used that sort of torture in North Korea.

Here's hoping Ilsa's a continual bitch/badass this series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
That was hilarious. I wish the episode was longer.

Must admit I prefer we had a clear conclusion at the end of every episode, but I'll probably love it at the end of the season.

The video game fight was brilliant. I'll be sad to see the Wolf go. Everything at the school was brill.

Oh and Tucker's gotten really buff and hot.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
'I killed a man of the cloth! Forgive me Jesus!'

'Not this time Bro!'

Between that and the wonderful elevator scene, the rapey faceoff Egyptian cow and Tucker's drug trip/Inception, it was hilarious.

Holly would be the worst if they weren't playing her like Kenny from South Park.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Could I please request some GIFs of Jesus from this episode?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Soviet Dance Witches, Zombie Hitler and Teddy Hitler. Fantastic.

The horrors of America was hilarious. Especially the money shower. That's how capitalism works.

Also, whoever plays Makenzie is insanely buff. I want to know who is under that head?

Not enjoying Tucker going full retard this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Can't believe that's the end of Danger 5. They easily had enough material each episode to make a season double the length.

I'm going to miss the show. The Nazi toys at the end of each episode were amzing.

Still, that ending... whhhhaaaaaaaa Jackson is gay? Ilsa's Queen? Pierre is dead? Tucker now gets ghost blowjobs? Holly lives with the Coloniel & Makenzie?

"Suck a stiffy, Hitler"

• Locked thread