Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rougey
Oct 24, 2013
So.

I saw a bit of the first season late at night on SBS way back when and lost my poo poo, but was absolutely hammered at the time and never followed it up. I just assumed it was some strange poo poo that they air on a day to day basis. I had no idea this was Australian, but now it makes prefect sense.

My tax payers dollars at work. :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rougey
Oct 24, 2013

Shadoer posted:

Mackenzie NO!!!!!!

EDIT: Words cannot describe the batshit crazy that was that episode.

Rougey fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Feb 2, 2015

Rougey
Oct 24, 2013
I'll just settle for him showing off his guns with the caption "Moto Boto"

Rougey
Oct 24, 2013

Andrew_1985 posted:

Can't believe that's the end of Danger 5. They easily had enough material each episode to make a season double the length.
Not to get all Auspol up in here, but if there is any reason why SBS (the broadcaster) deserves more funding, it’s Danger 5.

Fortunately, despite funding cuts, they did score big with Eurovision this year and hopefully will pull in a fair chunk of advertising revenue from the event as millions of Australians cross their fingers that our wild card act ticks as many boxes as possible.

More likely they’ll sell the rights for a US made version that’s a crock of poo poo because they use actual cars in chases or some such rot.

• Locked thread