Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
Thread title needs to be changed, as due to ISIS and recent int'l events, the series has been delayed indefinitely from broadcast, per the Danger 5 Facebook:

"Dear Fans of Danger 5,
It is with our deepest disappointment and sadness that we announce a decision has been made to delay the broadcast of Danger 5 Series 2 on SBS. This is due to unforeseen international news events and the recent ISIS actions and it’s felt in the current climate the series might not be received in the comedic spirit in which it was created.
Unfortunately this delay is completely out of our control and the entire team at Danger 5 and Dinosaur are truly devastated.
At this stage we're unaware of when Series 2 will air, but as soon as we do, you will be the first to know.
We hope that you will stick by us until this time as we do everything we can to show you what has taken the entire team thousands of hours of hard work, sweat and a few tears.
So, in the interest of making the anticipation unbearable, we will share with you (TONIGHT at 7.30pm Thursday 11 September AEST) the Official Trailer for Danger 5 Series 2.
We will be back to kill Hitler once and for all.
Love, the D5 team"

Also per their Facebook: Pierre is back; Aldo's on another show now but his casting commitments have allowed them to use him in different ways than they did in the first season.

Season 2 trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVBPGN3g14c

Ubiquitous_ fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Sep 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
It's returning January 4th per Danger 5 Facebook.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
New Pierre's enthusiasm really sold me on the actor switch. He's such a delight.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
My favorite part is how they over exaggerated the accents and voice overs of younger Danger 5 more so than what they were in the first season, along with all of their quirks. Jackson's complete social paralysis around Ilsa somehow got worse.

Also, "Babe, are you ready for prime time? It's when I show you my stiffy!"

• Locked thread