Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

I don't care how man shower curtains have to die, I want a coat like that. January really can't come soon enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Was sold on new Pierre by the end of that, hoping for a continuation of the drug fueled nonsense.

They sure crammed a lot into that episode, hopefully it settles down a bit back into a groove. This thing being on television, what a time to be alive.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Holy crap that was good. McKenzie is just the best.

It was probably the laziest and stupidest of the gags in the whole show, but sour cream and KNIVES just got to me. Mystical psycho Hitler is a wonderful thing.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Best show.

I've got no idea where this crazy train is going but god drat is this a fun ride. Keep throwing money at Dinosaur Productions SBS, keep the best thing to come out of South Australia going.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

The Jackson hunting sequences never fail to crack me up. Jethro knocking around a football with a cricket bat is also some highbrow comedy.

Bring on the nazi zombies.

• Locked thread