Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

BSam posted:

They did what?

The original actor had a schedule conflict so they had to recast the role.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hakkesshu posted:

I thought this was outstanding. They were going for some pretty easy jokes at times, and it definitely has a bit of a stylistic whiplash compared to season 1, but I love that they're doing something different. It felt a lot like an early Peter Jackson film like Bad Taste or Meet the Feebles. The bazooka fight was the best.

The show also got twice the production budget as the first season.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

DeepQantas posted:

Do they manage to kill Hitler in the end? Yes or no. (Don't spoil it tho)

you just have to trap hitler in a room with no windows:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

masterpine posted:

The Jackson hunting sequences never fail to crack me up. Jethro knocking around a football with a cricket bat is also some highbrow comedy.

Bring on the nazi zombies.

no the friendzone!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

VodeAndreas posted:

New Pierre is good, but MacKenzie is fantastic. (that's writing vs. acting though)

Thanks to this series I learned how to say motorboat in Japanese

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ubiquitous_ posted:

New Pierre's enthusiasm really sold me on the actor switch. He's such a delight.

His acting for the dishwashing scene made me laugh the hardest so far.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Need the plank of truth gif

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Rougey posted:

EDIT: Words cannot describe the batshit crazy that was that episode.

ripping off your shirt and doing hundreds of pushups can not cure the zombie virus unfortunately.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

both tucker and jackson end up with time travel cock blocking.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

theperminator posted:

The DVD commentary and Sensible Chuckle podcast seem to indicate that they're done for good now with Danger 5 unfortunately.

Just means there will be a dumpster filled to the top with surplus swastikas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pikehead posted:

Gotta admit that my favourite character is The Colonel, and it was good that they managed to fit him into so many episodes.

*ka-chunk* I said shutup

I think every company could boost productivity by having a sit down gun at management meetings.

• Locked thread