Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Yeah, it's always been top-right. I dunno what I was thinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Thanatosian posted:

Is it safe for me to just delete the refining portion of the script? Or will that break something?

Also, I still can't get double Adventurers working for Leadership. :(

Not sure what's up with the adventurer stuff, but there should be a checkbox in the settings to control whether it refines AD.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Thumbtacks posted:

...$75 to become a lizard? They DO want your money badly, holy poo poo.

I shake my head a bit, but then I think about how much money I've spent on keys :blush:

I had a way to do skill swapping, but it broke in the update and I haven't updated it. I probably won't, but I could give someone the code I built if they wanted to take it over.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Furism posted:

So I'm in a bit of a pickle with regards to the Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey script. What I have setup is a Virtual Machine that's always on to run the script, but since it sometimes craps out because of Javascript memory usage, I scheduled the VM to reboot every 6 hours. The problem is, Chrome is an rear end in a top hat program that'll always say "We crashed last time, do you want to reload your old tabs?" instead of just doing it.

Settings -> On Startup -> Continue where you left off

quote:

Firefox is not such an rear end in a top hat, but as reported the latest version of Greasemonkey doesn't work with the script. I'm trying to download version 1.15 as recommended, but I can't seem to find it. Does anybody have a link to that?

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/versions/1.15

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Furism posted:

This is how I set it up, and yet I still get that thing where I need to click to reload the tabs :(

You can also try pinning the tab.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

("What are the problems with the latest GM at the script?", he asked wearily.)

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

At a quick scan that looks right.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I'm slowly, gradually coming to terms with the fact that I probably won't play NW again.

If you've been around long enough that I know you, or can get someone I know to vouch for you, and want my purple/blue profession assets, let me know with your character@account and I'll try to remember to patch up Arc and send you poo poo.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

FelixReynolds posted:

This makes me a sad panda. You have made my Neverwinter experience infinitely better, and I just want to second the statement from earlier in the thread that you don't get thanked enough. So thank you, and if you do decide to rain down purps and blues from the heavens above to fellow Goons then Ellenan Xorlarrin@felixkelll would be even more grateful. But they'd be loans only, just because 'probably' isn't 'definitely', just like when you helped me unlock my first T3 result slot many moons ago.

If you want to handle handing them out, I'll take you up on it!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Felix has all the poo poo, mug him.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Well there goes that neighborhood.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Today in "can't escape this game" news: turns out that a good friend at work wrote the expression language for the UI (and server side AI), and a guy who might join my team was the dev lead for NW. I plan to give him poo poo about power-swapping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Hammerstein posted:

I cleaned out everyone who was not online since July to make some room for new goons and their alts. Got 60 slots ready now which should be more than sufficient.

rip

• Locked thread