Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007
Can I get a fresh guild invite? Getting back into this to see the new content:

Mykalia@mikhalio

oh, do we still use DNDgoons chat for anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007

Glazius posted:

I'll do my best to keep the flame burning here. I don't know how much a guild can progress if it's understaffed like that but it seems like the new resources are going to be a bottleneck, so maybe it's not too hopeless?

Anyway, if they keep doing those double AD events things are going to get pretty Rhixdiculous. I am still refining the overage in AD I racked up just by getting the skirmish quest from Rhix and doing shirmishes during one skirmish hour.

Given the number of founders accounts for sale, this could be the end of the "venerable" NWN.

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007

Dilb posted:

^^ Invited.

The problem with gear is that we need ridiculous amounts of it, and green gear is worth 1 point, blue is 4, purple is 162, and orange is 2400. As orange stuff costs a ton of money to make, the best stuff to donate is junk purples from dungeons, HEs, or tiamat.

dndgoons is used mostly for asking for guild invites, or if someone is on the preview server.

Can I get a guild reinvite ? had 2 characters in the guild, dropped 1 to see the grind. Looks like the other was kicked

Mykalia@mikhalio

Hal_2005 fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Aug 17, 2015

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007
So apparently smaller guilds are selling mats to the big whale guilds for Zen & diamonds. Can someone who is active maybe spot the market for this poo poo? Its pretty ad hoc right now/illiquid and I sense great opportunity to buy a few buildings here, since nobody has a loving clue how to price dungeon tokens beyond 100:1 zen.

Impressed we're pretty much at the same lvl as Unrepentant who is power grinding the poo poo out of this.

• Locked thread