Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Let's drink until we can't feel anymore!
You'd probably be further ahead just dropping cash to buy the box drop you want with AD. Boxes are poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Subjunctive posted:

("What are the problems with the latest GM at the script?", he asked wearily.)

The only problem I see with the script is that it doesn't have an option for refining black ice. (and I'm to dumb to figure out how to add that)

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Whispering Voices posted:

I know little about computers. Hopefully Subjunctive will jump in if this is actually disastrous, but it seems to work for me. I was modifying version 1.1.1 or something, you may need to poke around for the actual lines. Numbers here assume each edit is done in turn.

It works! Thank you a bunch of the help!

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

I could use some high vizor stuff from the AH (everything but the armor pretty much) if you're out for good. No clue what it costs there though

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Is anyone else having problems getting the script to train alchemy (and anything except leadership)?

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Those all read "This paste has been removed!" for me. (The version that was there previously started hanging at character select, before it started hanging it wouldn't run all the allocated tasks))

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

It works! Thanks man!

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Huh, the script is hanging on the character select screen again. Could it be because I'm running it in chrome?

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Is there a way to stop the robot from using optional assets? It keeps using multiple footmen on every task.

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Goofballs posted:

Hit pause then the settings button and then untick fill optional assets.

Oh so THAT's what that does. (I'm dumb. I apologize, I totally didn't even see that option)

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Yeah. The gateway has been down for a few days now.

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Just make a leadership mule in the second slot.

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

A leadership mule is a character made just to farm AD using leadership tasks. I guess you could make it a crafting mule, but I think that'd probably be harder to automate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Wow, that is one seriously pissed of game forum.

Edit: ↓ Grind it while the grinding is good. ↓

Game_Whino fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Jul 23, 2015

• Locked thread