Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whispering Voices
Nov 21, 2007
Obey and all will be well ...
Teen Witches from Hell is good. Also May's Trick Jumping if it's even still available.

In the last thread someone was working on a way to macro skill swapping. I now have a Razer Black Widow keyboard and skill swapping would be MASSIVELY USEFUL. Did it work in the end? Was it even legit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whispering Voices
Nov 21, 2007

Game_Whino posted:

The only problem I see with the script is that it doesn't have an option for refining black ice. (and I'm to dumb to figure out how to add that)

I know little about computers. Hopefully Subjunctive will jump in if this is actually disastrous, but it seems to work for me. I was modifying version 1.1.1 or something, you may need to poke around for the actual lines. Numbers here assume each edit is done in turn.

Add into line 180:
{
// Black Ice Shaping
taskName:"BlackIce",
level: {
1:["Mass Process Raw Black Ice", "Gather Raw Black Ice"],
},
},

Replace line 304 with this:

{name: 'Label', title:'', content: 'Character Name</td><td>LS</td><td>MS</td><td>PS</td><td>LW</td><td>Ta</td><td>Ar</td><td>WS</td><td>Al</td><td>BIce', def: '', type:'label', tooltip:'', repeat:'1'},

Add into line 328:
setTemp.push({name: 'BlackIce'+j, title: 'Black Ice Shaping Tasks......', def: '0', type:'text2', tooltip:'Number of slots to assign to Black Ice Shaping for '+j+' character'});

Add into line 563:
if(prof.taskName === "BlackIce") {
var mercenarys = $("div.modal-item-list a.Bronze:contains('Chillwright')");
var guards = $("div.modal-item-list a.Bronze:contains('Black Ice Smith')");
var footmen = $("div.modal-item-list a.Bronze:contains('Assistant Cryomancer')");

if(mercenarys.length) { clicked = true; mercenarys[0].click(); }
else if(guards.length) { clicked = true; guards[0].click(); }
else if(footmen.length) { clicked = true; footmen[0].click(); }
}

Edit: I tried using the code tags but it made the post width too wide.

Whispering Voices fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Sep 22, 2014

Whispering Voices
Nov 21, 2007
Any plans to share the Jewelcrafting part of the script?

Whispering Voices
Nov 21, 2007
Thanks. I don't actually have a character in Something Lawful so don't see the MOTD. I should probably fix that.

Edit: and Irvine fixed it for me.

Edit 2: Cix's script looks like a fundamental rewrite of the original. What difference do the changes make?

Whispering Voices fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Dec 7, 2014

Whispering Voices
Nov 21, 2007
I may have missed a discussion about this, but I'm finding my characters no longer autorefine astral diamonds. Currently have about a million rough per character. Any ideas on what's broken?

• Locked thread