Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

nehezir posted:

yes, yes it is...

Same with the Old Jerry Saga. Do part one and two just because they're fun, but I only ever run part one over and over for the daily. Very efficient.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Finally got the skirmish unlocked, and yeah, even on normal, the mobs don't fool around. Good times. Is there anywhere the loot tables are published? Like, I need a Dragon Gem, do those only drop from the special chest you need to buy the key for, or is there a tiny chance from the regular chest?

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Falented posted:

Anyone else experience this and can confirm?
They are all on the screen now, but instead of CONTINUE it is LEARN MORE with a Zen icon. So, looks like you still need to buy the founders pack to actually select the Moon Elf and Menzo Drow.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Elswyyr posted:

I rolled a Scourge Warlock, are there any good resources on builds? Also why does my walk animation look incredibly dumb as a male human, and is this something I can change by playing another race?

Phone posting, but, google something like "Laggy gamerz" or something like that. I forget the name, but they have a lot of good builds there, way better than the official forums.

e: Home now!

Aramek fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Sep 25, 2014

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Punch her in all of her faces.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

I'm doing my first artifact weapon, it'll be ready when I get home from work this evening. Good thing, as a GWF, I have a two out of three chance of getting a good one, but, even the bad one has the best stats on it, so, mixed bag. Hoping for wicked!

*pushes button, punches self in face*

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

I prefer my wolves with stink lines.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Wait, so there's gonna be offhand artifacts next module? Neato.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Real life blows. Good luck. I'll bug you on steam.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Semisponge posted:

So uh what's with your avatars>

They have garbage dicks, or so I've heard.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

It is a very...pretty fight at least. But, this is the closest this game has ever come to a real raid boss, like, you know, from a real mmo.

Which means total disaster because expecting five groups of pubbies to work together simultaneously when, generously, sixty percent of the players aren't very good at "making many, large numbers come out" is simply unfeasible. Still, kudos for Cryptic trying, I suppose. First fight in the whole game that is slightly complicated, and they tried.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Show us your winning art!

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

I'm getting expired certificate errors for the gateway, and Chrome is freaking about about it.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Either GWF or Wizard. Both great fun.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

axelsoar posted:

actual D&D 4e?
Been DMing a game Sunday nights for some buddies, one of whom hadn't played since 2nd Ed, and they're getting the hang of all the tactical stuff really quickly.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Even though Hercule and Beerus are close, Herc wins. Bonus points, his VA is actually named Chris Rager.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Looking forward to making a paladin, I've saved up all those experience books I've gotten on all my characters, so, that'll be a nice boost. By then, one of you smart goons will have made a "spec exactly like this" post that I can then copy.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

So, my first toon hit 21 leadership and the script shat itself and just stopped doing anything, is there a better version out, because mine says "No update found, sry!" for it.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

This is the one I've been using, and it uses the Dps top tree for leveling and end game taking.

http://mmominds.com/2015/04/16/the-inspiration-oathbound-paladin-tanking-leveling-quickly-and-safely-april-2015/

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Hammerstein posted:

I think that Aura of Protection is broken, the supposed resist bonus does not show under stats. Also the Justice tree's capstone is broken and this hurts the tree's main attraction, you might as well level with Bastion and get used to it. I never noticed any debuff effect from Bane and prefer Vow of Enmity instead.

I use courage and wisdom, and I think bane is working, but, that could just be confirmation bias. Bummer about the capstone not working. In only 33 or so, so, not too bad to restored the few steps into I guess.

I'm also leveling as the tank thing anyway, just for the 300% thp from the awesome aoe power.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Sometimes my router updates or whatever and my IP changes, no sweat. Well, at work today, I received 33 "Hey! A new computer has tried to get onto the gateway!" emails. :v:

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Yeah like, Lostmauth, for example, has an eye lasers homing attack that would hit my gwf for over 200k.

Kinda like Darkseid's omega beams.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Been relying on Soulforged. :v:

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

I do like it is account based now, so my nine toons are safe.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

I do look forward to not dying in one hit.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Maybe the mobs can crit. And they all have hella vorpal.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

That was me on my paladin. Dungeons are fun xp, breaks up the monotony of soloing stuff, especially as a cleric. Sorry your pug sucked.

Also, I think the guild is per account now, so don't worry about your two characters.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Goofballs posted:

Well that's the end of nice things

What a perfectly succinct summation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

It is B2P, so, initial investment, but ESO is really, really fun. The Goon guild is good, and, y'know, Elder Scrolls lore and setting.

• Locked thread