Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

Flesh Forge posted:

All the leadership alts and automation is totally not required for normal people with normal gaming habits, that is for the gonzo superspergs.

eh, I play the game sporadically for two three weeks then quit for a few months and it's always good to have loads of AD in the bank for the inevitable comeback :v:

Though maybe I am a sperglord as I have 7 characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
how exactly do I install the new version of the gateway script?

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

Goofballs posted:

The fasteset way to level is to press gang a level 70 dpser into killing cloud giants for a few hours. That's entirely doable over a few days. Honest to god the leveling feels like punishment on 1 character and inhuman on a second so asking someone to hit mobs for a bit isn't an entirely unreasonable ask.

The script is mostly worked upon here https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/7061-neverwinter-gateway-profession-automation and if you hit the feedback tab somewhere along there is a thing that says tutorial and some guy posted a tutorial.

thanks, got it working again

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
something wrong with the gateway? I noticed my bot isn't issuing any orders, so I tried manually and can't do it. I click on choose task, then it loads for a second and kicks me out to the profession page again.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
drat

I liked coming back to this game every six months or so and having tons of money from passive botting

:smith:

• Locked thread