Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
Might want to add in the respec section that you can now randomly earn extra power points at level 60.

I'd also add a recommendation somewhere to slowly level an alt alongside your main for the free IWD artifacts you can eventually get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
You don't need debug on unless you're actually debugging the script.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
For future reference for me and anyone else who's curious about Zen Store coupons:

The boxes you get from leveling up give the following coupons:

Level 5: None
Level 10: 20% off a Profession Booster Pack
Level 15: None
Level 20: 15% off any Mount
Level 26: None
Level 32: None
Level 38: None
Level 45: 15% off any Companion
Level 52: 20% off a Character Slot
Level 59: None
Level 60: 50% off any Potion

Remember that if you want, say, the companion coupon, you'll have to open all previous boxes as well. (Except for the L60 box; that one comes in the mail.)

edit: autocurse bind: /bind Lbutton "+EvaluateLeftClick $$ +specialClassPower"

hey girl you up fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Sep 9, 2014

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy

Hammerstein posted:

This is odd. I just logged in to check out AH prices and serene/tranquil/indomitable runestones have dropped in price. Which is weird because of the double refinement point weekend only being a few days away. I expected them to be bought up by this time.

Lesser fey are down to 49K (no doubt thanks to Horde) so I wouldn't be surprised they're dragging serene/etc. down with them.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
huh?

hey girl you up fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Sep 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy
So after I got my dragon weapon and purple artifacts and all that stuff a few months ago, I felt like I beat Neverwinter. Had no real desire to come back just to grind up more dailies and level 10 enchants and artifact belts and whatnot. Just logged on my alts to drop off the good enchants in the last tab of guild bank.

I've got over a million AD on one dude and probably more on others, as well as 2975 Zen lying around; let me know if there's anything else I can buy for you guys before I uninstall again. (I can put in a Zen order tonight if necessary.)

edit: if there's no better ideas, I'll probably just spend it all on lesser soulforgeds and blue iouns for the lowbies.

hey girl you up fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Nov 22, 2014

• Locked thread