Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Crindee posted:

One of the things that turned me away from this initially was the lack of variety in the armor models - I'd get all excited to equip new armor and then find out that it used the same exact model, or at best used the same model but with an extra shoulder pad or buckle or something. Has this improved much? I want to play Pretty Princess Dressup with my grizzled old dwarf.

Yes. I got tired of my wizard looking fat in his robes and accidentally turned him into Revolver Ocelot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Server sure seems hosed.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
What chest bug?

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
:siren: Don't get the salvager's enchantment it's gaaaaaaarbaaaaaaaaaaaage :siren:

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
No? I have a drow and I certainly didn't pay for it.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
GWFs can be tanky in the sense of having a lot of damage resistance but they don't generate much threat.They are super fun though!

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/7007073

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
What's up with the server being down all morning?

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Goofballs posted:

The Halloween event is live, missed it last time around but I recommend getting in while its on. You can have a horsehead mask which is the best thing.

It also has the best dye imo.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
So uh what's with your avatars>

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
I've never gotten the thingy you need to unlock the temple. :confused:

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Man, Tiamat is super disappointing. What a turd of a design.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
It'd be pretty if my brand new computer could run it at more than 5 fps.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Hoard them and then auction them off when they're discontinued. People are really dumb.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
A lot of those updates are making me frown. The lifesteal/regen in particular seem to be PVP balance things, maybe it'll be good but PVP is a massive waste of time unless you buy all your gear and I don't like the game being balanced around it.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Have they said when the new module is coming out?

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Goofballs posted:

I don't have one but you should gently caress around and see if some of the old bugs work on it. Try selling something for negative ad on the marketplace and pulling a coal ward out of the fuse window when making a weapon enchant.

It would totally not surprise me if those bugs were in there.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

quote:

Also as a minor update we are updating Great Weapon Fighter weapon damage to be roughly 20% higher. This should hit at the same time as updated stat curves.

About drat time

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Aw man stupid real life stuff getting in the way of my Grandmaing all over everything :(

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Personally I really like the last bit of the Underdark area it looks really neat. :shobon:

Goofballs posted:

Just be sure to ask people what the right gear and build is for you. Once you start getting the boons from the various campaigns your gearscore will rocket up.

Also next mod March 17 https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9068253-elemental-evil%3A-coming-march-17th%21

They are either going to work day and night fixing it and be divinely inspired to release it in an ok state given what I saw on preview or its going to be a total loving mess on arrival and sometime April the stuff will work again.

Oh sweet that's only a month away and it'll give me a reason not to be an idiot and play TESO which is going B2P on the 15th or so.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Aw I was looking forward to the new module. Oh well, this gives me more time to accumulate Zen, in the vague hope that there'll be something for me to spend it on eventually.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
The most egregious expense is $10 for coalescent wards, yeesh.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Given the latest update it's going to be another hour and a half or so.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Yeah the server status thingy is still red on the launcher but I tried anyway, it patched and I could start the game up but the servers aren't actually available.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
I like the way the new module is set up, it's grindy but at least you get more than 20 minutes of content per day.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Just so everyone knows I didn't say "I quit" and leave cause I was salty about that cleric being poo poo, I remembered I had to file my taxes.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
:siren: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT :siren:

If you upgrade your gear via the black ice profession for the love of god remember to take out the enchantments first because they'll be lost in the process.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
The servers appear to be broken. Oh well, I guess I'll go outside.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
I don't use the script but I think cix said something about not using a "level to 20" option.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
So the gateway does not work with xbone characters?

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Don't forget to report shitlords who kick you like that, I've done it and actually gotten responses! Make sure to include their names, guilds, and the time as close as you can get it.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
You used to have to pay $200 to play as a drow so :shrug:

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Servers down? I can't pull up the gateway and the launcher can't even launch :(

edit: oh, today is Thursday. For some reason I was convinced it was already Friday...

Semisponge fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jun 25, 2015

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
They're never going to fix the AD -> zen delay because there are people who are going to spend real money because they don't want to wait.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Toothache posted:

Tried doing MC the other day and holy hell the frame rate tanks so bad, it is like watching a snail's holiday snaps. Tried adjusting some settings to the lowest and I still can't get anywhere with improving things even marginally. War Makers has the same problem, and thankfully I can avoid doing that now to get to Celadaine, but is there any way to get even a passable solution here?

Not really, it's always been terrible in there. Even people with really good PCs get crapped on by MC for some reason.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
gently caress it, I'll at least log in. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
Rip in peace cix. :(

• Locked thread