Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oriface
Jul 13, 2006
If you have AD laying around, you can buy the Thayan relic things from the AH that give you a day's worth of advancement. They are from some lockbox. I did that on one of my alts and got like 7 days before I was broke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oriface
Jul 13, 2006
Welp, I am done with this game if they make the RP items BOP. They say they are doing it to stop the bots, but the bot's cheap RP is only way this game isn't horribly broken and totally pay to win. I am actually ok with pay to win, if it isn't pay a paycheck to level an artifact that will be made obsolete in the next module to lose.

oriface
Jul 13, 2006

Glazius posted:

I know about the offhands and cloaks, but where do the new belts come from? Random drop from the Heralds of Tiamat?

That is where I got mine so I think so. I don't think they drop from the other HEs around the zone. Just heard they do, but very rarely.

Since we were chatting about this the other day...
The final boss in 2 of the lairs drops a key randomly(saw it once out of 12 times) that opens the cage for a companion. I think it is BOP.

oriface fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Nov 24, 2014

oriface
Jul 13, 2006
I think the piece of pizza drops when Tiamat appears. At least I hope so since I never got one on any of my characters.

oriface
Jul 13, 2006
Oh, look! Another exploit destroying any effort you put into getting items during the event.

oriface
Jul 13, 2006

Goofballs posted:

What we really need is a new good dungeon that takes a while, is hard and drops stuff that isn't garbage reliably. We need that like a lot. And a revamp of the old ones. And something to even out the totally insane power creep. And some improvement to the refine system because no one is making stuff orange without spending kray kray amounts of real bucks, running bots on their main account or very slowly buying stuff with ad.

Totally 100% agree.
Running dungeons was my favorite part of this game. What this game doesn't need is another hourly 'raid'. 5 man runs are fun and what kept me playing. They just copped out with that stupid artifact cash grab and I am not sure they can pull out of the death spiral now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oriface
Jul 13, 2006

Annath posted:

Death spiral?

I only started playing on Monday :saddowns:

Eh it is fantastically fun until you hit high end and then you see what things cost(time/money) to level(artifacts).

• Locked thread