Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

elf help book posted:

I am a Gamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

Oh poo poo, see you guys later than.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Gooth posted:

We let ten years pass without a single x-files game, and now gaming is dead? Coincidence?

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial
First they came for the furries, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a furry
Then they came for the anime watchers, and I didn't speak up because anime is for faggots
Then they came for the gamers, and there was nobody left to speak up for me

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gooth posted:

We let ten years pass without a single x-files game, and now gaming is dead? Coincidence?

that sounds like a good idea when you just say it but what would the game actually be

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

elf help book posted:

I am a Gamer.

Austrian mook posted:

I am a Gamer

go, to jail

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Are board gamers exempt? I need games but I would like to not go to jail.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

BoredDG posted:

Are board gamers exempt? I need games but I would like to not go to jail.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Falsum posted:

Chronicles of Riddick - Assault on Dark Athena did not prepare me for this :ohdear:

You musta been pretty bad then, I feel fully prepared having 100%'d Dark Athena.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

They dont know what their getting into throwing gamers in jail. Games have honed our problem-solving abilities so finely that we will thrive in jail. You see, viewing "jail" as just another game, we will in no time at all learn the "rules," acquire the relevant "Tips & Tricks," and master "prison" with brains, Breaking Bad style. Oh yeah.... this is gonna be good. :twisted:

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Sir John Feelgood posted:

They dont know what their getting into throwing gamers in jail. Games have honed our problem-solving abilities so finely that we will thrive in jail. You see, viewing "jail" as just another game, we will in no time at all learn the rules, acquire the relevant Tips & Tricks, and master "prison" with brains, Breaking Bad style. Oh yeah.... this is gonna be good. :twisted:

all I'd know to do from being in jail in videogames is to collect every possible item and I don't think that'd help

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

Fellis posted:

do i at least get some sort of games in g*mer jail

You are given a PS4 which, in a bizarre and cruel twist, has no games.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

They cannot keep my in jail for long, don't they realize who they are dealing with

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer

Anime Device posted:

They cannot keep my in jail for long, don't they realize who they are dealing with

UNLEASH HIM

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
i've never heard the word gamer used to mean black before

Meow Tse-tung
Oct 11, 2004

No one cat should have all that power
if you do mad push ups in gamer jail you can level up and get a shitload of stats so when you get out you're ready to take on the world.

Or you can just sit around and wait for lucca to break you out

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
Every gamer is a SJW now, including me.

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
Speak for yourself, im gonna be a Social Justice Druid.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

SJW, gamer.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

Gooth
Jul 9, 2012

Makes the world taste good!
I'm sick of these "jokes" about gamers. Gamers deserve respect, and I'm serious, and I'm proud.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

inexpensive meal posted:

Do I still get to play sweet retro games in the bighouse?

only if they don't come from ea acti or ubisoft

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

FuriousGeorge posted:

Either we stand together, or we get fat shamed alone.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
First they came for the lolfags, and I did not speak out--because I was not a lolfag.

Then they came for the codbros, and I did not speak out--because I was not a codbro.

Then they came for the casuals, and I did not speak out--because I was not a casual.

Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Buck Turgidson.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
Welp then I'm going to say I'm an e-gladiator.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Why are the cops stopping me, is it cause I'm young and I read cracked and my life bar's too low? Do I look like a mind reader sir, I dunno.

Number Two Stunna
Nov 8, 2009

FUCK

Ragg posted:

These days, if you say you're a gamer, you get arrested and thrown in jail.

Good

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was thinking about this thread all day and at work.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
I game in the resistance.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
When the lookout (mid 40s business woman in a fashionable business costume) whistles the signal, we scatter from the abandoned warehouse we game at to escape the cops.

Meow Tse-tung
Oct 11, 2004

No one cat should have all that power
A lone man in a fedora approaches an unmarked door in a dingy back alley. He looks around to make sure the heat didn't tail him, and then surreptitiously enters a sequence into the keypad next to the door: ↑↑↓↓←→←→BA . It slides open and he is among friends.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Meow Tse-tung posted:

A lone man in a fedora approaches an unmarked door in a dingy back alley. He looks around to make sure the heat didn't tail him, and then surreptitiously enters a sequence into the keypad next to the door: ↑↑↓↓←→←→BA . It slides open and he is among friends.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

in jail, where you are put if you say you are a gamer, they have a room with your worst fear. they took me to the room and placed a virtual boy over my head. just the thought of the nauseating red screen made me scream, and before they could flick on the power button i betrayed my final loyalty to all gamers: "do it to pewdiepie! do it to pewdiepie, not me!"

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Meow Tse-tung posted:

Nice reference.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Instead of prohibiting gaymes the government should regulate and monetize it. You could be a gaymer if you bought a gayming license for example.

Call it a gay tax.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

The Taint Reaper posted:

That's your reflection Knucs, why you talking at a mirror?

This!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
i can't believe it i've just seen the OP in costa coffee, he looked fat and depressed

• Locked thread