Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

he doesn't have big guard or white wind voted 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Voice cast for ff7 hd:

Cloud strife: Kiefer Sutherland big boss voice
Sephiroth: Benedict cumberbatch
Tifa: Jennifer hale
Arieth: penelope Cruz did anyone else imagine aeris with a Latino accent or was that just me
Barrett: mike Tyson
Rufus: Dennis Leary
Cait Sith:: Lewis black
President shinra: r lee Ermy
CID: John goodman
Nanaki: Hugh laurie
Yuffie: whoever voiced The Boss

Who should the Turks be

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The Sharmat posted:

Reno: Michael Richards
Rude: Jason Alexander
Elena: Julia Lois Dreyfuss
Tseng: Jerry Seinfeld

now I have to replay this loving game imagining them as the cast of Seinfeld

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Uhhhh...

Cloud would be voiced by Christian Slater, Sephiroth by either Jeremy Irons or Alan Rickman, Tifa by sure, Jennifer Hale I guess, Aerith by Emma Stone, Barret by Craig Robinson or Idris Elba (Depends on how much they want to stress the comic relief), Cait Sith by probably Richard Dreyfuss or Paul Giamatti, Cid by Billy Bob Thornton or Woody Harrelson, Nanaki by Antonio Banderas, and Yuffie by, I believe, Rashida Jones.

I guess these days a $100m voice budget wouldn't be unreasonable

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The Sharmat posted:

it's voice acting, you don't cast based on looks. that's why Tifa isn't played by Christina Hendricks

C. Hendricks could def do scarlet though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The Sharmat posted:

the only really innovative thing Final Fantasy did in its storytelling was having the main protagonist act as an unreliable narrator, but that didn't exactly become a commonly emulated thing in video game stories

also smart kids that didn't have memory cards just left the console on but turned the TV off so it could pass for inactive. I think when I first got a playstation I left it on for like 72 hours straight

It didn't help that the first run psx consoles had that issue where the cd spinner would just stop working. On the other hand dismantling a game console to replace a part was probably way more constructive for me as a fifteen year old than playing the games was

• Locked thread