Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

When someone installs an MMO they are kind of asking for it tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Silver Striker posted:

if everyone could be a wizard in plate then there would be no reason to use cloth

movement speed

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
you may not get railroaded in eve but you will get railed

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Soral posted:

dark elves enslaved the lizardmen

that's about right in fact the elves at the dren plantation were pretty pissed when I ran around freeing their argonian slaves

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
How many years do we predict before the linear progression-itizing of every single game genre goes out of style?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Half the fun of instances way back when was the trek out there with your buddies and the exploration of checking it out the first time. It was an adventure. What was not fun was having to do said instances over and over and/or not being the correct level to do them with your buddies. Sometimes you found out about some secret area or trigger in the dungeon you hadn't known about before. The problem being you'd already farmed than dungeon like 15-20 times by then and never wanted to head back or far outleveled it.

In addition back in 2005 a lot of the time it was people's first MMO which meant people weren't smashing their faces against the progression. In a lot of ways we were all playing our own little version of morrowind.

Just having the freedom to tromp around a massive world with pals and not worry about levels would be really cool.

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Sep 9, 2014

• Locked thread