Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

I realized my problem with monty when he first showed up doing red vs blue fight scenes. at first you're impressed by the spectacle of it, but none of the fights seem to have any "weight" to them. people go flying around like rag dolls. none of the punches seem to do anything and the characters never seem to get tired. the fights are too choreographed and it takes me out of the scene.

I only watched the trailers granted, but RWBY seems like more of the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

beaner69 posted:

Yeah. BTW I think WB is releasing rwby in Japan cuz apparently there was a lot of rwby doujinshi at comiket.

this is popular in japan :psyduck:?

V well I would have thought that they have enough of this poo poo there, so I didn't think this poorly animated crap would gain a following.

Monaghan fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Sep 9, 2014

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Takoluka posted:

Music's pretty awesome, though.

I have to agree on this one. I'm listening to the some more of the soundtrack and I'll give credit where credit's due, its pretty drat catchy.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Srice posted:

If you mean the song they sing for the opening and ending then that stuff makes me feel embarrassed by proxy. Kinda feels like something you'd hear on the Disney channel or something.

I have to admit that I have listened to the ost. There's some bad stuff in there, but I'd be lying if said I didn't enjoy "I Burn." It's so cheesy that I love it.

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Man I thought that besides the music, RWBY wasn't that great, but 33 is young as hell. Sucks for his family.

• Locked thread