Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Hagop posted:

I can not believe this, I really really can't.

I have recently both watched some of RWBY and been trapped in a waiting room with someones 2.5 kids watching what I determined to be Saved by the Bell, Incredibles edition. The dialog, interaction, and drama points where so similar, their is no way that whoever is involved with RWBYs script doesn't know they are making That's so Raven the anime.

Well, the guy who writes Nickelodeon's tween dramas, Dan Schneider, may be completely genuine too:

never underestimate people's ability to be completely terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Metal Ray Sunshine posted:

For what it's worth, I think the beginning of season 2 was a step in the right direction, but it's still a long way behind being the show that people believe it to be. And as a reminder, this just won 2 awards at the Streamy's, beating Pendleton Ward's Bravest Warriors for Best Animated Show, and winning Best Original Score.

:psyboom:

I mean, I'm not a particularly big fan of Pendleton Ward, but.....just.......

wow

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Good Listener posted:

I still would like to see this list they used for finalizing the show. I mean, you can kinda tell where they get some of the stuff but I've been interested at least to see what all got looked at beforehand.

Zorak mentions in his podcast that the personal Youtube accounts / MAL account of the creators are filled with Bleach videos, among others

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Snow White's German name is Schneewittchen, not WEISS SCHNEE

That's my contribution to this sperg party

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Holy poo poo

:stare:

I think the anime industry is cursed, first Satoshi Kon now this guy

icantfindaname fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Feb 2, 2015

• Locked thread