Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Ferretts posted:

Tifa vs Hitomi
Tifa vs Ninja Army

Now to be honest, the fight choreography in RWBY often falls short of Dead Fantasy, but

So getting bored within 30 seconds of these w.r.t. fight choreography and general quality means I'm completely baffled why anyone could remotely like this series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Literally The Worst posted:

Zorak and Neeksy actually did a podcast explaining just why this poo poo is awful and bad and you should feel bad for liking it. Look up Animation Dissection.

This?
http://animationdissection.libsyn.com/case-001-rwby

lol

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Kabanaw posted:

yeah. Looks like she's got staples in her hands jesus

Hey, at least her cheeks are getting visibly stuffed.

Also, I haven't had a left Windows key on my keyboards for over a decade. I was taking some keys out to clean my keyboard, then just decided to not put it back in, and then I got used to finding Ctrl with my pinky for various PC games by the tactile feedback (or lack thereof). It's really not that weird, and it's not physical damage.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Yea I know, and I'm not defending the guy or his actions, and I can't be bothered to even look up the interview or whatever besides 1 Google search for a quote. But using the fact that he modified his keyboard to justify calling him names is pretty weak. There's more than enough to make fun of from just the resulting product.

• Locked thread