Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
RWBY is actually the only thing I'm still watching from this season. I really enjoy it, it's goofy as all hell but really fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I know the series doesn't get much love around here, but that was an awesome episode, I definitely think the show is strongest when they do these big action set pieces. I think Coco is my new favourite character and the music when Team CFVY are doing their thing is one of my favourites too, and really like a lot of the music in this series.

That was the end of this part (Series? Chapter?) of the show, isn't it? I hope they work fast on the next batch of episodes.

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Oct 31, 2014

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Pleae forgive the sudden gear change here but I noticed earlier that (UK) Netflix now has both volumes available to stream. Unlike the Rooster Teeth and Crunchyroll streams though they are presented as effectively 2 feature length programs rather than a series. Not watched them yet to see how it works but they did the same thing for Red Vs Blue and that was fun but did get a bit uneven, but that may just be RvB's format giving it some really short episodes.

• Locked thread