Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
If someone went back in time to when I was still in high school and gave me all the resources necessary to make my own anime, RWBY is pretty close to what I would have made.

Although, it wouldn't have nearly as many characters, and it would be all about Ruby and Penny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Level Slide posted:

If I use the RWBY template to make fanfiction, does that count as creating something?

That depends on which characters you're going to have fall in love with each other.

Which characters are you going to have fall in love with each other?

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Ferretts posted:

That color stuff is just imagination limiting nonsense. I'd try to make up some absurd commonality to build a RWBY team, but I can't beat what's already cannon: JNPR is made up of legendary characters who at some point went crossdressing (Thor/Achilles/Joan of Arc/Hua Mulan).

So colors? gently caress that. Make a team based on gender swapped Mister Clean, Scrubbing Bubbles, Brawny Man, and the Jolly Green Giant. Teams like MSBJ could be fan-fic-loving-fantastic.

So it's a RWBY/Food Fight crossover?

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
When I saw the sudden burst of posts in this thread, I jokingly worried that this had happened. What a tragic end.

• Locked thread