Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I do enjoy this show's implication that anyone can make an anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

If I use the RWBY template to make fanfiction, does that count as creating something?

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Command Ant posted:

That depends on which characters you're going to have fall in love with each other.

Which characters are you going to have fall in love with each other?

I've only gotten as far as the colors. Rafflesia red and pineapple yellow. The pineapple bit is important, because apparently there's another pretty important yellow already in the series, but he's the sort of yellow like the skin color of someone with a failing liver. Important distinction.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

If I make a fan episode using Maya or something, does it still count as RWBY?

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Periwinkle Ivory Silver Scarlet

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Take out the gender swap part and we'll talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Well did you ever create anything?

• Locked thread