Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MadHat
Mar 31, 2011
Fun info, it is Animated in Poser. Which is not what I would call an ideal animation program choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Angry Walrus posted:

The worst part is that he's got a whole team of trained animators that he's forcing to work with Poser instead of software that they were taught to use and would yield better results regardless. His obsession with "efficiency" is only efficiency for himself. Rather than taking the time to learn how to animate with real software himself, he forced multiple people to take the time to use lovely inferior software just so he could contribute to the animation process without slowing down. He's not actually concerned with producing a good product, he just wants something he can say he made.

There was one "behind the scenes" mini-doc and I could feel the animation team's pain any time they mentioned the process they had to use.

I wonder how much of the weird lack of weight and momentum is a problem with using Poser? Cause the fights I have seen have some really weird timing going on with motion where it is fast and slow in all the wrong places.

• Locked thread