Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Confirm/Deny: People who like RWBY like it moreso as a catalyst for erotic fanfiction/fanart than for anything the show itself does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

On a more serious note, there's a lot of cringe in this show but I still tune in every so often because I kinda like what they do with the fight scenes whenever they finally get around to them. gently caress you, that guy has a quarterstaff that turns into a pair of nun-chucks that themselves each turn into a pair of flintlock pistols and I cannot not get a kick out of poo poo like that.

It is a little odd they don't have more fights though, I mean the show sells itself pretty much explicitly on shipping and being animated by the guy who has literally nothing to his name BESIDES some pretty fun fight animations.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

:smith:

Awful news. Guy didn't create high art or anything, but you always got the sense that he worked really hard on poo poo that he really enjoyed. He'll be missed. I feel awful for his folks. I can't imagine losing someone I cared about to a freak allergic reaction.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

As someone who thought RWBY was the junkiest of junk food, that bit about Monty telling people to do whatever creative thing they wanted, and if it's not good then whatever, at least you made something...that hits me as both :smith: and :unsmith:

• Locked thread