Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

3 or more times? What the christ.
This exactly. I have entirely too much backlog to dedicate my free time to replaying the same drat games, but I have beaten Super Mario World, Megaman X, and Mega Man 3 at least once every two years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

surc posted:

Sleeping Dogs

Wait, this game has been out for like, one full year, hasn't it?

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Cobweb Heart posted:

Everyone who quoted that "what the christ" quote is now in my fake loving gamer pool. Why on earth would a true hardcore master be surprised at the idea of beating a game 3 times a year?

One game? Fine. Two or three? Also sure. Like five games, some of which clock at 50+ hours? gently caress that, I have too many new games to play and oldies to discover.

Also, I guess I've prob averaged twice-a-year on SMB3 because one year I beat it six or seven times and I usually give it a play or two every year. I'll admit if I'm busy I'll use a warp whistle or two now though.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Cobweb Heart posted:

Oh... I guess you're not a ~SPEEDRUNNER~... :smug:

gently caress youre rite im a scrubb

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

field balm posted:

thps2

lol if u played an rpg the whole way even once

lol if you play any video games even for a minute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Action Tortoise posted:

I was trying to see how fast I could ghost chaos theory levels but then the bathhouse :/

I was just about to go replay Chaos Theory when I read the first half of this sentence, but then uggghhhhhhh

• Locked thread