Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DinosaurDavid

Froody
Occasionally their specific topic boards are useful for keeping my opinions in check. I think occasionally I need to be called a loving human being by an anonymous stranger. I think we all do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Tujague posted:

Reddit actually made 4chan better, I mean it snorked off a lot of the casual pedo traffic for instance

Made this place better too

ha ha suck it you know I'm right

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mckhtc2wcG1re82s3o1_400.gif

bwatts

4chan's funnier and more relevant.

4chan's current mission: take down corruption in video game journalism

somethingawful's current mission: post about cool drugs i guess, and try not to commit suicide on a daily basis

google THIS

Bureaus Watts posted:

4chan's current mission: take down corruption in video game journalism

haha is this for real I'm seriously racking my brain trying to come up with a less important issue than that

Tujague

by LadyAmbien
Taking down corruption on the editorial board of Cat Fancy magazine?

google THIS

I dunno cat fancy gives pet owners information pertinent to the health and well-being of a living thing that's kind of important

emmie

4chan hasnt beenn good since august of 2014

SIDS Vicious

it sucks that paco goes to 4chan because i named a bersekrer after paco and now he is a berserker that goes to 4chan dang

i am he

emmie posted:

4chan hasnt beenn good since august of 2014

it stopped being good when paco650 was banned

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday

Bureaus Watts posted:

4chan's current mission: post pictures of boys dressed like girls every 30 second.

Sorry, I think you meant this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nvm no cake

my current mission: don't go to 4chan

• Locked thread