Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Are there going to be tournaments in the PS4 version? This is important to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

I'm playing FIFA right now and it's pretty good imo

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

I just got Neymar out of a free gold pack I got for logging into the webapp.

boom.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

T Bowl posted:

EA makes almost 4 billion a year in net profit, poor bastards!

EA made $8 million net profit last year

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

T Bowl posted:

Wikipedia says net income from 2013 of 100 million...

http://investor.ea.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=762744

Either way, they be making the money.

But only $8 million in FY14, which is very low. Even in FY13 Activision had a net profit margin of 22% compared to EA's 2.5%.

e: anyway my main point was that 4 billion net profit was a retarded statement and you are a loving spastic who should gently caress off

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

DangerZoneDelux posted:

Hollywood accounting dummy

fair point

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Getting used to the game a bit more now, still probably prefer last years effort though.

I've got a serie a squad based off the one posted earlier in the thread, and Fernando Torres is a pretty good option for a striker if you don't want to shell out for Tevez. He's been banging them in.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

England Sucks posted:

What's the cheapest way to buy this game for the PC currently?

Have you considered theft?

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Bogan Krkic posted:

That's not an option yet!

your ancestors beg to differ

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

People buying coins with money or spending poo poo loads on fifa points. Look at Nepenthez on youtube, he has spent thousands upon thousands on fifa points this year and has a video showing him with the highest value club in the game. I'm pretty sure he said he now has every single gold player in the game excluding some in forms

Some of the more prolific youtubers also get top cards from EA as the videos are good free publicity for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

sounds like the big taff man should up his video game blogging and streaming ventures

I think he's focussing more on becoming a TVIV superstar, people seem to think he's funny there? idgi.

• Locked thread