Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Cafe Cippiano turns out to be a pleasant little bakery, brightly appointed in Alaic style with a large patio looking out over the riverside and a small private dock just off the cellar door. The warm aromas of roasting coffee and freshly baked bread fill the air here, unmarred by the odors of Flint's busier districts. A squad of waiters is hard at work setting out extra tables all around in anticipation of lunch, while two musicians play a sonata on flute & violin for those patrons still enjoying their late breakfast. Cha spots a number of small Hierarchy signs above the door, with the hook of Triegenes most prominent alongside Lauros the saint of merchants, Emilio the saint of travelers, and Marisa the saint of the household.

There is one incongruity in this comfortable scene: behind their crisp black waistcoats and impeccable grooming, the staff are all huge, scarred fighting men--even the maitre 'd, whom you find to have a familiar face.

"Well met and welcome, Constables. Mr. Cippiano awaits youse inside."

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Dec 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LightWarden
Mar 18, 2007

Lander county's safe as heaven,
despite all the strife and boilin',
Tin Star,
Oh how she's an icon of the eastern west,
But now the time has come to end our song,
of the Tin Star, the Tin Star!
Takara

Bran investigates the place.

Perception: 1d20+15+2+3 32

Then they both head inside.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Without a doubt, the staff are all carrying some sort of hidden weapon...although they exhibit none of the focus or tension you would expect from an imminent ambush.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
F.R.E.D.

F.R.E.D. follows, obviously

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The interior of the cafe is shrouded in gloom, lit only by the entrance to the kitchens, a single table lamp, and candles in a small Clericist memorial shrine on the wall. The shrine is dedicated to an elderly couple, richly-dressed in Crisillyiri style; if it is not new, it has been exceptionally well maintained.

The lit table also bears the cafe's only current occupant: a middle-aged man with a dignified air, who rises from his seat and bows at your entrance. "Welcome, welcome. Morgan Cippiano, at your service." He gives you all a long, calculating look before continuing.

"When I was a very young boy in Vendricce, I shined shoes for ha'pennies outside the social club where my uncle Fabrizio played piano. When the weather was fine, the old bravuras would pay me a whole gold piece to use my chairs for the afternoon. They would sit out, taking their drinks and cigars there while watching the sun setting over the harbor, and trading tall tales about the glory days of their youth: great battles, daring heists, lucrative deals, et cetera. After a time, I was able to get a sense of an unspoken competition taking place--a contest to see who among them could claim to be the most accomplished. And no matter what, the victory would always, always go to the man who could say, 'I have faced La Dira, and I am here to tell the tale.'"

"And now here is La Dira in the flesh, standing in my own shop. It is a sincere honor, Constable Ravah. And the rest of you as well. I did not grow up on any thrilling tales of your exploits, of course, but even for a newcomer in this fair city, your reputations loom large before you."

"Lugnacio, if you would." The maitre 'd bows and swiftly fetches five menus. "Please order whatever you wish. It will be on the house." Morgan turns to F.R.E.D. "I understand that you, signor, have no need to eat, but I do hope we can provide for you regardless." A trolley of incredibly heavy books is wheeled out.

"And under the circumstances, I take absolutely no offense if you wish for me to sample anything first."

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Jan 1, 2017

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Sharhesh Quintana

Sharhesh grew up on the mean streets himself, as well. And one lesson that everyone takes away from living that far down on the ladder is respect. Some people get where they are just by being born to it. Others had to earn it (or did both, like the Kings of Risur, and that was why there were still Kings in Risur). And you paid the latter category the proper respect.

Sharhesh removes his helmet, sticks it on his pack, unlimbers the pack and sets it next to one of the chairs--the one closest the door, nevertheless. He sits down, and nods. "A pleasure, Mr. Cippiano." He folds his hands on the table. "I'd like to thank your associates for their... considerate concern for my family's safety. At least, I suspect it was your associates." He smiles. "Though next time, we'd prefer if you would just mail the letter." He picks up the menu, and takes a considered look at the offerings.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

"The fault is entirely mine. I can only beg your forgiveness, and swear to dedicate my very next free moments to re-glazing the aperture in question."

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
F.R.E.D.

F.R.E.D. returns the bow in the manner which it was presented. "You'll have to excuse me, but, wouldn't it be rude for me to be reading while there's discussion to be had? Forgive me, I'm rarely invited to dinners."

Though, certainly not to be rude, F.R.E.D. is going to peruse the selection. This robot's not going to immediately reject the host... books.

I'm surprised Bookie hasn't turned me completely off of books, anyway.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
Cha Ravah

Cha gives a bow herself, and is as pleasant as she possible can be, given circumstances.

"You know, there is a part of me saddened by that? I never intended to be a boogieman when I left the homeland all those lifetimes ago. Nor did I take the actions I have taken to be so strongly remembered by La Familia. I came here as an immigrant and refugee originally, after all. I just want to ensure others who flee here have opportunity and safety, unhampered. I am a patriot of sorts, but I am also still as Crisillyiri as I was the day that goddess died. Now that you have indeed met La Dira, if you will remember anything about meeting her face to face, I hope you will remember why she is what she is."

As if to signify her trust, she orders from the menu without any given intention of making Cippiano sample it.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

"Not at all, signor," he says to F.R.E.D. "You are a guest today."

The literature on offer is weighty fare, both physically and philosophically: Vlendam Heid's On the Endings of Things, Lucipho Dorso-Pugnalata's Il Principe, Vekesh's Sramana, to name only a few. Most of the volumes appear to be first editions.

"A bogeyman...? Not exactly. A proper bravura has healthy respect for those who uphold the law. He knows that to strive for his living illegally was his own choice, and not to be blamed upon any who find it their duty to thwart him. Very few of those you have seen arrested would hold a grudge; I do hope you know that. They would agree that courage, cunning, and dedication are virtues to be praised, even in an enemy. Today's enemy may be tomorrow's friend, after all."

"At least, that is what my capos taught me when I was younger. That is the way it once was. Times seem to change more and more quickly, I fear."

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jan 6, 2017

LightWarden
Mar 18, 2007

Tin Star,
Takara

Takara remains silent, quietly acknowledging the man and not even touching the menu, doing her best to clamp down on the roiling storm inside of her. Morgan Cippiano could talk as politely as he liked, but the Family could stack up corpses almost as well as the Lakesiders when they wanted to. While she didn't expect another murder attempt she was still deeply suspicious of any strings the crime lord might want to attach to his aid, but the possibility that he might be acting out of some genuine sense of civic duty made her do her best not to tromp all over this diplomatic dance.

Endurance: 1d20+9 20

...Bran however has no problem ordering something interesting to eat.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
F.R.E.D.

If there's anything about planes and extra-planar stuff, F.R.E.D.'ll grab that

Edit: If F.R.E.D. can read very quickly, or can just "skim" them (basically taking mental images, and reading them mentally or transcribing them to be read later), then he takes the first book, scans it, and then moves on to the next. Preferably in a way that makes the Vekesh book just happen to show up earlier.

Gharbad the Weak fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Jan 8, 2017

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

"Now the main reason I hoped to speak to you, Constable Ravah, and to your team, concerns the matters that find me and my associates now seeking lodging in this fair city."

"To the point, I wanted to warn you."

"I mentioned that times are changing. La Famiglia is undergoing...I might mildly put it as 'growing pains.' As you might know, most of my peers were quite destitute in their youth. We achieved riches, but we still remembered what it is to have nothing. I like to believe that this instilled in us a certain measure of empathy, and that as a result we conducted ourselves with some honor. We took pains to break only those laws that people wished to have broken. In our business dealings, we strove to avoid treading upon those who wished no involvement. At least...most of us did, as often as we could."

"However, many of us have had children. They have grown up in wealth and comfort. They are accustomed to it. They believe that to have it and to increase it is inherently their right. A new generation of bravuras and capos is coming of age, and I fear we have failed to teach them the lessons they ought to know. I am sure you can see where I am going with this. You might recall the name Giorgiano Valtera, Constable Ravah--a man who was always too quick to anger, and too slow to forgive. His eldest son Enrico is altogether worse."

"You have now had the pleasure, for lack of a truly proper term, of meeting Lorcan Kell: someone who is more beast than man, who understands only violence, who believes himself a shrewd operator because he has some talent for extracting money from the defenseless and avoiding retribution...someone who is offensive in every way to me, on a very deep, spiritual level. Enrico Valtera is cut from far too similar a cloth, and he is scheming to make La Famiglia his own. He has backing that is distressingly unfamiliar to me: mercenaries masked in black, whose weapons are the very shadows around them. Crisillyir is now in the midst of a quiet war, and Valtera cares nothing for any rules of engagment. When he fights, no one is spared." Morgan glances at the shrine on the wall.

"What is more, I believe Valtera is gaining influence among the Hierarchy. When I was still welcome in Crisillyir, I had what I believed to be good friends amongst the Hierarchs...people who became afraid to speak with me. I cannot guess at the extent of Valtera's plans, save that he will certainly grasp for as much wealth as possible with no regard for the consequences, but I am confident that he will seek to avenge his father upon you and yours, Constable Ravah. If he has strings to pull in the Holy See, then I think there will soon be Geneii Credito in this city."

"And so, Constable Ravah, I offer this to you." Lugnacio lays a velvet case upon the table. Inside is a delicate bronze device, shaped to fit around a person's forearm and fingertips. A large jewel is set so as to rest in the palm of the wearer's hand.

quote:

Godhand Akashic Focus
Level 8 Hand Slot--3,400gp
Properties: When you wield a melee weapon with the Light Thrown property, increase its damage die by 1 step.
When one of your powers would grant a bonus to all adjacent allies, you may forgo that effect and instead grant the bonus to a single ally within 5 squares of you.

The Clergy has struggled for traditional means to compete with the "heretical" advances of Danor. Among their many attempts, akashic foci are one of the more successful--a straightforward augmentation to the user's personal mana field. The markings on this particular focus indicate its owner held the rank of Grand Inquisitor. How Morgan Cippiano came by it is unknown.

"This is a gift which I offer freely, with no expectations of recompense."

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
Cha Ravah

"Men in black who wield shadows as knives...I am familiar with them. If they are in the homeland, and they are linked, then what we are facing may be even bigger then we assumed - and we assumed very large. That information in of itself has incredible value."

Cha picks up one of the gloves and stares at it for a moment.

"Did you know, I still regret it? My time in the war. The death of the goddess. No others in the homeland could remember it, but it weighs heavily on all deva, I find, though we...cope, in different ways. Or we do not cope; I knew one once who wanted desperately to be used as a sacrifice to summon an angel - they prayed nightly for it. It would prove their redemption. Our immortality is stolen; we cannot die, cannot go to any afterlife. No heaven can await us. We live until we go too far and turn evil. We are thieves and the damned all."

Cha carefully puts it on, and flexes her hand.

"Are you familiar with Saint Rakhas? He is not well beloved by the Clergy in their modern day state. When I left, his statues were forbidden, even though Triegenes speaks so fondly of him - in apocryphal accounts, naturally, but there was a time his accounts were more accepted. A thief and murderer, born of unknown parentage; not exactly the sort of role model most would choose, and yet in the end he dies alongside Triegenes and is exonerated. "'I fight not for you oh lord but for those as I was; scrounging for crumbs across cobblestone and chipped coins in gutters. By knife and guile I thought to escape that life, but if I cast others into it, have I not simply accepted my place in it?'"

Cha nods and smiles.

"I accept your gift, and the spirit in which it is given. And I will have to pray the gods forgiveness, Mr Cippiano - I'm afraid if Valtera comes after us, and when we inevitably cross paths with Lorgan Kell once more, I might end up having to spread just a little bit of very specific suffering. They will understand, I think. And although you ask for no recompense, I will say this - if the mercenaries are who I think they are, we have and will fight them, and do everything we can to eliminate their influence. And..."

Cha falters briefly.

"...I am sorry, for your children - if not yours personally, then the children of those you know. We do our best to raise the next generation. We urge them to stand when they fall, teach them to grow strong, and hope they do better then we did. But life can be cruel. If I can, I will see to it that Valtera and those that come with him are returned home."

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

"Ah, yes, the penitent brigand. I will pray that he continues to grant you triumph."

"While you are all here, if it would not take up too much of your time, I would be glad for your insight on a number of other subjects. First and foremost, I have to say I was quite shocked at the state of medicine in this city. The Old Way has many fine traditions of hermetic healing, and Governor Stanfield has always been most welcoming to new innovations in alchemy and surgery from the Boreal. By rights Flint should be the healthiest city in the world. And yet, wherever I go, I see some poor soul who has lost a limb or an eye, and cannot obtain a proper replacement. Illness runs so rampant in the Nettles that people are even willing to suffer the abuse of the Fool's Guild for promises of treatment. And the Shivering, permitted to spread unchecked through the factories! That should never have been allowed to happen. It almost seems that people have been permitted to make a profitable enterprise out of withholding needful medicine. I believe I know just the way to dislodge this situation. To my mind, this is exactly the time and the place for the Priory of the Amber Lamp."

"I know Constable Ravah will need no elucidation, but in case any of you are only passingly familiar with the Priory: they are a cloistered order dedicated to one of the healing saints, Para di Medici. They devote themselves wholly and entirely to the resolution of bodily malady. They are more disciplined than any army I have seen. They do not suffer even the thought of corruption or favoritism. Their services are so vital and so beloved in Crisillyir that they are utterly above the Hierarchy's petty politics. I am certain they would be of incalculable aid against the ails of this fair city. The Crown has always steadfastly resisted major Clergy presence in honor of their Great Compact, but I am confident I could present the City Council with a proposal they are incapable of declining."

"I would value your thoughts in this matter."

Androc
Dec 26, 2008

Haldain

"Would that all involved in that thrice-damned war had the benefit of life and regret. Perhaps each fresh generation would be less eager to hurl themselves into the next catastrophe if they looked better upon the wounds of the previous." Haldain rubs his temple, "though, I've underestimated the great mass of humanity before. That being said..."

"Introducing the Priory may have unforeseen consequences. They will certainly improve quality of life, and stability thereby, but they present a threat to the profits of no small number of parties within Risuri politics. If they are to be brought in, you must be prepared to defend their presence tooth and nail. If they came, set out to do their work, and then were taken away from a people that had grown accustomed to them... There would be riots, at bare minimum."

LightWarden
Mar 18, 2007

Tin Star,
Takara

"While I'd normally welcome the assistance, there's the concern that their presence could be used to undermine Flint's sovereignty in some ways. Even if they're wholly devoted to caring for the people, they could still be used to sooth a normally unpalatable intrusion. But if you can assure us that you and the rest of your family will respect the importance of their charge and not abuse this trust then personally I'd be happy to have the help."

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
F.R.E.D.

F.R.E.D. continues flipping through the books. Hopefully by now he's gotten to the Vekesh book. He tries to think of what he knows about The Priory.

Religion: 33

code:
Hi! I'm Bookie the Book! I see you're looking up information on [u]a subject with some historical background.[/u]

Have you considered:
*[data missing]
*[data missing]
*Archived Library: [url=http://orokos.com/roll/475239] History: [b]22[/b][/url]
*[data missing]
Huh. Where'd my history library go? I've still got the backup, at least.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

F.R.E.D. knows that the Priory found its roots in Hierarchy field medic units from the armies of the Second Victory. Its founder, Fabiana di Alais, was once considered for appointment to the Primacy, but fell out of favor after denouncing Crisillyir's occupation of Elfaivar.

The Sramana is a collection of Vekesh's musings on the fates of immortals, comparing & contrasting the life cycles of Materis native species with an eladrin's passage to Avalon. He surmises that the phenomena surrounding devas are evidence that Srasama is not truly gone from the world--simply fragmented, or trapped in some helpless state.

"Quite valid concerns, for which I believe we are well prepared."

"Now, would any of you happen to have any questions for me?"

LightWarden
Mar 18, 2007

Tin Star,
Takara

"That... wasn't an assurance that you and the rest of your Family would respect their work and not use them as a way to carve out some political or personal influence or gains."

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

"If the Amber Lamp was permitted to establish operations in Flint upon my request, and their work proved beneficial to the city, it would eventually become known that I was ultimately responsible for their presence and my reputation amongst the good people of this city would no doubt increase. I see no way to avoid this, and no purpose in the attempt. It is a deal from which all sides profit. Would that be so terrible?"

LightWarden
Mar 18, 2007

Tin Star,
Takara

"I'm not worried about you earning good will from helping the city, just don't abuse that trust and there won't be any problems."

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
Cha Ravah

"If I am speaking frankly, 'it would disrupt social order' and 'the nobility would hate it' and 'it would lower profit margins' are not what I would call downsides."

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
F.R.E.D.

"I know I've been fairly quiet throughout this, but I have to admit, this is quite a squirrely situation. Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but: why ask us? Do you just want our opinions on the situation, or do you think we'd have some sway in the matter? I'm really not sure what someone in our position could do on a matter like this."

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

"I would like very much to be good for this city, which has provided succor to me and mine in our hour of need. I am considering how best to accomplish this, with those resources and contacts that I still possess. Before I can proceed correctly, I require information."

"Your position and perspective are more valuable than you might claim. You may have less in the way of official clout than the inspectors of Flint Branch or the governor's councillors, but nevertheless you are one of the most active law enforcement units in all the city, and your cases have far-reaching implications. You are people to watch, in short. I also believe you have a good understanding of when an enemy should be treated with kindness, and when an ally should be called to task...qualities to treasure, in a policeman."

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
F.R.E.D.

The Priory would clearly raise his standing, as he said. However, if he meant well, would he feel the need to talk to us at all? He could simply arrange for this, bask in the reward, and be a good person.

But he's talking to us.

We can't bring the dockers around, or the nobility. He likely knows who has the ear of the powerful, though Cha definitely has influence. Still, when doing an openly beneficial thing, approaching civilian leadership on a variety of levels would likely be the most direct method for obtaining this information, wouldn't it?

Is he trying to do good, while enforcing his own idea of how the country should run? Is he trying to line up resources against Valtera? Is he simply expanding power? Is he trying to scoop up some agents before we become any more notable? Is he just crushing on Cha?

If I were completely untrustworthy, what would I be doing here?

Insight, 36

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Cippiano is impossible to get a clear read on. There are utterly no clues to what he is thinking right now.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
F.R.E.D.

"Well. And I do apologize, I'm not often invited to diplomatic style dinners. Something about yelling at my bosses."

"There's been a consistent message from the others. Help is appreciated. But I have my doubts that's what this entire talk is about. Bringing in The Priory was a major point of discussion, but also brought up was the power play in La Famiglia, with Valtera gaining an unfavorable reference to Kell (who we just had a scruff with). And consistent remarks that we are in a sort of special position, with potentially under-appreciated influence, and that we are, I suppose, valuable."

"If you'll allow me a moment of sheer, unbridled arrogance, I'd almost say this is groundwork for recruitment. Or at least some kind of long-term working relationship."

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

"If I were hypothetically interested in entering illegal enterprise here in Risur, I would not be so presumptuous as to openly request your cooperation. But I do think we could be of use to you. Among other things, it is my experience that fences and smugglers overhear a great deal about matters of interest to policemen. For some unfathomable reason, people assume that if you are willing to prioritize discretion and efficiency of transport at the expense of certain local ordinances, you will also delight in heinous violence. Or perhaps the burden of a dark secret is simply too much for some folk, and they dare to hope that any fellow criminal would be a safe outlet for their troubled thoughts. In any case, if we did come across information that would aid you in preventing a serious crime, we would not hesitate to pass it on. It would simply be our duty, just as any other citizen."

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
F.R.E.D.

"Well, regardless, I think just openly saying 'it would disrupt social order' and 'the nobility would hate it' and 'it would lower profit margins' are not what I would call downsides, we'll get us read the riot act. I don't think I have anything particularly insightful to add. I'm just hoping there isn't a journalist under the table; a recent article made me look... it had moderate use of an artistic licence. I don't have near that many sharp points."

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

"You refer to Hyram Selner's crass comedy publication, do you not? One would hope that people who work entirely in dry paper and combustible ink would recognize the peril of a carelessly thrown spark. I have to wonder what profit he sees in libeling the Royal Constabulary. I would not have expected much demand for such a service."

"I must admit, an impish part of me rather hopes that my associates somehow garner his attention. The consequences could only be entertaining."

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Jan 24, 2017

LightWarden
Mar 18, 2007

Tin Star,
Takara

"Somehow, I doubt I'd be as entertained."

After the others finish eating she stands up.

"Well Mr. Cippiano, thanks for the hospitality, but we still have other business to attend to today. Send word if Mr. Valtera makes a move and try to keep the rest of your family out of trouble."

Onwards to the university then?

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
Don't see why not.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

"May the Divine smite me if any of my associates are caught taking questionable action. Be well, Constables. It was an honor to meet you."

Noon is closing in when you set foot on the commons of Pardwright University. Classes have only just let out, and the city sidewalks are crammed with students heading off to lunch. For the first time in your memory, Lord Jebediah Pardwright's imposing bronze statue exhibits absolutely no paint scrawls, dangled undergarments, chamber-pot helmets, or other such witticisms. This must be a slow time indeed for the university.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
Cha Ravah

"Ah, the university. I briefly taught here in a previous lifetime, you know. This is still the first time I can think of where that statue has been untarnished, though. To the directory?"

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
F.R.E.D.

"After you."

LightWarden
Mar 18, 2007

Tin Star,
Takara

"So we're looking for Dr. Xambria Meredith and Dr. Hans Weber... hopefully at least one of them is still here and can answer our questions."

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hector Lechter, the directory rector, regrets to inform you that Dr. Meredith is on leave and unavailable for visitation, but at this time of day Dr. Weber should be in his office near the Pardwright Museum.

Your knock upon Dr. Weber's office door is answered by a vision of deathly horror.

"Yes? May I help you?"

"...Oh, I'm terribly sorry. One moment."

The death-mask is carefully removed.

"There we are. Do excuse me. What can I do for you...Constables?" He seems nonplussed to have RHC attention.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
F.R.E.D.

"Hello. I am Constable F.R.E.D., these are my compatriots, Takara, Cha, Haldain, and Sharhesh. Oh, and Bran. Bran, you need to say something eventually, people will think you've gone missing."

"We've heard recently that you might be the person to talk to when it comes to certain artifacts. Might we have some time to go over some findings, Dr. Weber?"

F.R.E.D. keeps a steady eye on the gentleman. He hasn't said his name, and while playing with a death mask is certainly a cool thing to do, a bored interloper might have done so to waste time until we arrived.

Insight, 28, just in case this person replies in such a way that implies he is an impostor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

"Truly? What sort of find have you made, Constables? I'd be happy to examine it."

This man's appearance is a match for the directory picture of Dr. Hans Weber, and nothing in his manner stands out as immediately suspicious.

• Locked thread