Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

If you didn't love dean domino I dont know what to tell you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

More like dean domin-owns. Maybe I just liked him because of the foreshadowing in the vanilla loading screens.

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Point lookout > Broken steel > The Pitt > Operation Anchorage > Mothership zeta

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

haha like any one ever actually bought/played any of the addons for fallout 3, the poorest mans fallout. Even moreso than tactics.

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Not gonna lie, I have only ever played vanilla fallout 3. I guess it was cool for bringing the franchise into the modern era, but goddamn did they ruin what made fallout good. Aka actual choices and reasonable dialogue.

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

No way you can argue fallout 3 had a better story than two. Even given all the awful references.

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

I didn't like how if you spend the time to figure out the correct answers to the bridge dude he didn't explode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Widestancer posted:

You can make him explode

Yeah, but not by answering the questions correctly. I demand gritty realism in my easter eggs, goddamn it!!!

• Locked thread