Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

i love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

i make all the funny references just at the right time, everyone loves me im kind of the star wars guy, but everybody gets the references. thats what makes star wars so great.

tao of lmao

meesa love starwars *trips*

i am he

jedi on the streets, sith in the sheets

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
that guy couldn't even tell me the difference between a Imperial II Star Destroyer and a Victory Star Destroyer. Psshaaa, star wars fan more like star wars panned

i am he

i do the yoda voice all the time

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I sleep on boba fett bedsheets the girls love it

i am he

these arent the droids you're looking for - me at my job, trying to get people to buy the more expensive phones

City of Glompton

i am he posted:

i do the yoda voice all the time

when anyone says "I'll try" you tell thme "do or do not. there is no try" and they will laugh and pretend like they're going to do it now, because you yoda'd them.

Diqnol

When she won't give you a kiss at the end of the date, use the force :D

i am he

Siluvayne posted:

when anyone says "I'll try" you tell thme "do or do not. there is no try" and they will laugh and pretend like they're going to do it now, because you yoda'd them.

lol, ya, this, i do

bwatts

*jedi mind tricks* these arent the posts you're looking for..

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I get mad when so-called "fans" of the Star Wars science fantasy space opera cannot tell me what kind of crystal was in Luke Skywalker's second saber I mean jeez it is fundamentally important to his character ffs jfc. :commissar:

Diqnol

Meesa Wanta Deletesa BYOBsa!

i am he

The good thing about Star Wars is everyone's a fan. It makes us all equal, and everyone gets the references.

bwatts

the prequels? :wth:

deep dish peat moss

Angry Fish posted:

I sleep on boba fett bedsheets the girls love it

It's really awkward when Angry Fish brings a black girl home and has to explain the Slave One

Diqnol

Han shot first - that's what she said.

beer pal

me, at a party, letting my phone ring for a while because my ringtone is the song from the star wars cantina: :haw:

i am he

beer pal posted:

me, at a party, letting my phone ring for a while because my ringtone is the song from the star wars cantina: :haw:

everyone else, at the party: whoo! hell ya! *pantomiming the space saxophone catina guy*

i am he

One thing I like about Star Wars is the dialog. Also, I like the characters.

Diqnol

The secret to sex is using "your midichlorians are off the scale" at the bar and then telling her that doesnt make her fat, it makes her powerful.

Afro Doug

star wars is not a loving joke. close this thread immediately.

i am he

Afro Doug posted:

I'm not joking. I love Star Wars.

i am he

I'm excited for the sequels, and I hope they don't mess them up by putting the bad things in them. LIke bad dialog or bad characters.

bwatts

Afro Doug posted:

its a group of bros trying to make some jokes out of their favourite film series. leave us alone

Diqnol

I love the Ewoks - say this at a party to break the ice and be the cool guy who drinks the punch not get the punch for the 5/10

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Wedge Antilles is not related to the Captain Antilles who owned C3P0 and R2D2 at the beginning of A New Hope

tao of lmao

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Wedge Antilles is not related to the Captain Antilles who owned C3P0 and R2D2 at the beginning of A New Hope

LOL

City of Glompton

you can win over office ladies and 4 year olds alike with a witty star wars remark. its a conversational magic bullet.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The droid in the Sandcrawler that goes gonk gonk is a power droid and is pretty much a walking battery

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
star wars? love it

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
me? im a star wars guy

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
me to my friends: i love star wars

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I like star wars a lot.

alnilam

"Carrie!" - me excitedly greeting someone, quoting the famous goof where luke gets back from killing the deat,h star and shouts carrie instead of leia

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Luke, I am your father!

haha classic line

google THIS

when my wife was pregnant I realized that there are many Star Wars quotes that are appropriate to use in the delivery room. examples:

- into the garbage chute, flyboy!
- I thought these things smelled bad on the outside!
- this is no cave!

and of course:

- I am your father!

Star Wars for all occasions

Bwee

i am he posted:

these arent the droids you're looking for - me at my job, trying to get people to buy the more expensive phones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee
Basically, Star Wars is good.

• Locked thread