Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Yes! The dream lives on. Just hop on IRC and poke me if you need any help with it. There's also a bunch of people playing games on there right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005

a dozen swans posted:

This sounds really cool and there's ten minutes to the deadline. I want to play that sweet sweet Temur infect deck.
Just to clarify, you're registering with this deck, right?

Ranpire
Nov 6, 2012
Ran 2-0 JooSiBi / 2SiBi

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
The Lord of Hats 2 - 0 Namagem

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship
I went 2-0 against BabylonAstronaut

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

The Lord of Hats 2 - 0 BabylonAstronaut

Oxybeles
Feb 1, 2013
Oxybeles 2-0 vs Babylon

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

The Lord of Hats 2 - 1 Oxybeles

Some seriously close games, there.

Oxybeles
Feb 1, 2013
Hats beat me 2-1 with 6 cards left in his library and one artifact swinging at me with Tezzeret bonus.

Good games!

Asymmetrikon
Oct 30, 2009

I believe you're a big dork!
Asymmetrikon 2-0 vs. Lord of Hats

(next time I'll make my own deck and probably get wrecked ten ways to Sunday)

Asymmetrikon fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Sep 25, 2014

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

It was a scary match to watch despite the fact that it was 2-0.

Seriously sweating over here.

Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

I went 2-0 against Ranpire

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

2-1 against Jonked.

Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

I went 2-1 against Asymmetrikon

Ranpire
Nov 6, 2012
2-1 victory for me over Ramus.

Ranpire
Nov 6, 2012
and doubleposting for the 2-0 win over Jonked.

Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

Went 2-0 against The Lord of Hats

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Beat Null1fy 2-0 in a way equally amazing and dumb.

Oxybeles
Feb 1, 2013
Nullify got me 2-1

Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

I NARROWLY beat Oxybeles 2-1 in a final game that had me puckering up my bum real tight. Good games, man. Holy moly.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012
1-1-1 against Null1fy so far, planning to resume later.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012
Beat Ramus 2-1.

Edit: And lost 1-2 to Ranmilla.

Silver2195 fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Sep 28, 2014

Ranpire
Nov 6, 2012
I am victorious 2-1 over Silver2195.

Oxybeles
Feb 1, 2013
Ranmilia got me 2-1

Oxybeles
Feb 1, 2013
I beat Ramos 2-1

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
Is it too late to join this?

Oxybeles
Feb 1, 2013
It starts over again in a week, born. We will rotate a main set and (Oddysey) a block, and then start anew!

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship

Oxybeles posted:

It starts over again in a week, born. We will rotate a main set and (Oddysey) a block, and then start anew!

It's not necessarily Odyssey; to be honest, Scars is, IMO the most likely to rotate out, because it's the more format warping of the two.

Asymmetrikon
Oct 30, 2009

Replace Scars and Revised IMO

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship
This guy knows what's up.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
I would be okay with Revised staying in if we ended up using the Legacy Ban List instead of Vintage

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

I'm really not sure what Revised would have to offer then besides the endless pool of blue control spells and more Swords to Plowshares. I'd sooner prefer to see that rotated out.

Also, I'd personally like to see Scars stay in but that's just because infect is AWESOME.

Asymmetrikon
Oct 30, 2009

Asymmetrikon vs. Namagem 2-0

Ramos posted:

I'm really not sure what Revised would have to offer then besides the endless pool of blue control spells and more Swords to Plowshares. I'd sooner prefer to see that rotated out.

I'm just tired of every deck using rev dual lands. They're so good they're boring.

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012
Revised in general has a lot of stupidly good stuff. In addition to the duals and restricted cards, there's Animate Dead, Armageddon, and Dark Ritual.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

2-0 in my favor against Asymm.

Oxybeles
Feb 1, 2013
Namagem beat me 2-0

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship
Just won 2-0 against Jonked.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
Won against Asymmetrikon.

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
This sounds awesome. Is there going to be a second round? I haven't played magic in close to ten years, and I'm not sure I'd have time for this, but it makes me so nostalgic for the days of staying up late preparing for PTQs.

Edit: How do I get cockatrice? Is that kind of like what apprentice was 10-15 years ago?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ranpire
Nov 6, 2012
I have prevailed 2-0 over Asymmetrikon.

And yes, there surely will be! October 4 I believe is when we said we're cutting this one off? I think we're down to waiting for a couple of stragglers to appear and run the gauntlet at this point.

• Locked thread