Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
Deck: Rabble Jund

//Main
//Land
3 Dragonskull Summit
6 Forest
4 Llanowar Wastes
3 Mountain
3 Rootbound Crag
4 Savage Lands
3 Swamp

//Spells
2 Farseek
2 Garruk, Primal Hunter
2 Lightning Strike
4 Maelstrom Pulse
3 Terminate

//Creatures
4 Bloodbraid Elf
4 Goblin Rabblemaster
4 Noble Hierarch
4 Putrid Leech
3 Thundermaw Hellkite
2 Vampire Nighthawk

//Sideboard
3 Duress
2 Chainer's Edict
4 Thragtusk
4 Jund Charm
2 Reclamation Sage

Display deck statistics

Bloodbraid cascading into a Rabblemaster is the sickest play imaginable. Noble Hierarch over Elvish Mystic because I like Exalted, though I could be convinced to use the Mystics. Besides that it's pretty standard Jundry. I just cannot overstate how pronographic cascading into a Rabblemaster is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Ranpire posted:

Farseek was the most common card to board out, and flood was largely responsible for the games I lost, so despite the high number of 5-drops I wonder if the Farseeks should even be in the deck to begin with.

It's complicated why I even put them in there in the first place. Mostly, it's that I wanted some mana fixing to match the ramp the 1-cmc dorks provided, and to get basics to get the buddies activated. I can see why you'd want to take them out. Hell, I was halfway considering replacing them with Searing Spears to get some more reach in there, or maybe some Sign in Bloods or Skeletal Scryings for card draw.

• Locked thread