Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Sign me up! How do we intend to play, will it be Magic Online, Cockatrice, or just whatever the two players can agree on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Babylon Astronaut posted:

OK, I just ran some sample hands and my deck was hosed. Consider this my final build

You're not required to post the list in this thread, so you should probably want to delete that link. Just send it to Jonked.

I sent in my deck, I have a busy couple days coming up but I can usually play from 12:00-2:00 AM Eastern or on the weekend.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Good games, Ranpire! Confirming that I lost 0-2.

edit: I beat Silver2195 2-1.

Chamale fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Sep 30, 2014

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I won 2-0 against Ramos.

edit: I beat Jonked 2-1.

Lord of Hats beat me 2-0.

Chamale fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Sep 30, 2014

• Locked thread