Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship
My Timmy Hell of a deck has been submitted. It's the best I'm going to have. I am fully prepared to lose to Lord of Hats.

As a note, tomorrow is my birthday, so I might not be available for most of tommorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship
I just beat Ramus 2-1.

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship
I went 2-0 against BabylonAstronaut

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship

Oxybeles posted:

It starts over again in a week, born. We will rotate a main set and (Oddysey) a block, and then start anew!

It's not necessarily Odyssey; to be honest, Scars is, IMO the most likely to rotate out, because it's the more format warping of the two.

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship
This guy knows what's up.

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship
Just won 2-0 against Jonked.

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship
Doghouse, join the IRC, we'll help you get started. The IRC's where everything is coordinated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namagem
Feb 14, 2011

The Magic Of Friendship
Sign me up, I like a good cube draft.

• Locked thread