Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

http://deck.tk/0HKq6mGg

That's my shell for the Tezzeret deck. I didn't find white very necessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

If I post my deck list Wednesday will that be too late? I'm out of town

Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

I submitted my deck.

Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

I went 2-0 against Namagem

Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

I went 2-0 against Ranpire

Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

I went 2-1 against Asymmetrikon

Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

Went 2-0 against The Lord of Hats

Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

I NARROWLY beat Oxybeles 2-1 in a final game that had me puckering up my bum real tight. Good games, man. Holy moly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Null1fy
Sep 11, 2001

Ramos posted:

Powered Cube Draft

So people on the IRC channel have been thinking about drafting a cube. In an attempt to get something together for a bit of fun, I'm arranging a cube draft for Saturday, 10/18/14 at 7PM EST.

We'll be using this cube minus whatever Conspiracy draft only cards are in there. We need eight people, so sign up if you're interested.

Players:
1. Ramos
2. Ranpire
3. Asymmetrikon

The only cards that need to be removed are Booster Tutor, the Conspiracy artifact cards (that influence drafts) and possibly the Conspiracy cards themselves that are difficult to label without cheating. Some cards which might be confusing are Squadron Hawk (which grabs 3 more from your sideboard when you cast it), Blacker Lotus which taps to add 4 of any one color and is exiled, Jack-in-the-Mox which creates a colorless on a die roll of 1 and Lotus Vale which I errata'd to say 'After it enters play' so you can tap it and then sacrifice. Also W/W/W/W/W has Fuse (anything and everything may be fused) as well as Fire // Ice.

I'd draft but I usually work on Saturdays however, on the 18th I'll actually be out of town. Have fun!

• Locked thread