Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Phoenix
Feb 26, 2007

That is a peckin' lot of bird...
:kazooieass::kazooieass::kazooieass:

If anybody is interested in buying a Ferret Nation two-level model 142, send me a PM. It's served us very well for many years and is in good condition [it would ship from Chicago, USA].

Little Miss Freya is at rest now, she outlived her brother by many years and had a long and healthy ferret life.

The young little girl. This is not just a camera trick, she actually had ruby eyes in most lighting. I have no idea why and she wasn't blind.

With her older brother, Kimarhi. This is a camera trick, to clarify. They didn't actually glow. [That I saw]

They were the perfect jailbreak duo. Kimarhi was strong and could jump to obscene heights. If he could get a nail on something he could climb over it. Freya was the clever agile one, she could probably have picked the lock if there was a bobby pin nearby and was tiny enough to fit through anything. They never escaped the Ferret Nation cage though!

Freya playing with Goliath.

The venerable miss Freya at over 9 years old, still drinking from the cat's water and dooking around when her legs allowed her to.

Alpha Phoenix fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jul 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread