Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

I did what the topic said. I got them to stop biting me (nibbling is fine) after about 2 days, and day 3 they didn't have a single non-litterbox turdpile to clean up. I think I just stumbled on a really good pair of catsnakes.

e: As soon as I posted that the much larger female just ran across the room with her kong toy and ran right into a step :stoat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Maully Millions posted:

CATSNEKS YAY!

Your pics may have made me squeak out loud. Welcome to the club! What are their names?

I can't figure out any good names so far :v:

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

This happened. She passed out on me, then I passed out for a few minutes myself. Then I woke up and took a picture.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Ferret picture.

The one on the left was pretty bony when I got him, and they both had really wiry hair.
They've already gotten soft and he seems to be getting fatter/growing like mad.

Marxalot fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jun 17, 2015

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
Saving this thread with a low-effort picture of a low-effort ferret.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
Sure.

e: A ferret trap. Place on floor, ferrets enter, close visor.

Marxalot fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Aug 7, 2015

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

He still sleeps like that, except he's like 3lbs now.

Also like this. The first picture didn't turn out very well, and the flash woke him up.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
They tend to slowly shuffle off back to the cage when they're tired. I pretty much only close it when I'm at work, sleeping (they're too loud sometimes), or about to do something not-ferret-friendly (house cleaning).

e: Usually when he's tired he gets a drink, some kibble, then passes out right next to/on the foodbowl. I think he was a goon in a past life.
The much smaller girl tends to make it up to the top level of the cage and curl under something dark and warm.

Marxalot fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Aug 31, 2015

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
Ok.

I tried to order a new tire. Ended up with a bed for some kind of bootleg weasel thing.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
Nope, just a normal motorcycle tire with a ferret trying to sleep in it.

Using a ferret as a plug would unbalance the tire too much :v:

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
Well this happened. I don't honestly know what he was going for there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
Don't think I ever posted this here.

also

Marxalot fucked around with this message at 05:52 on May 17, 2016

• Locked thread