Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Obviously the only way to discuss this is for you to post pictures of adorable noodle kittens.

...I have no ulterior motive at all...

(I can't even own a ferret. I just think they're so cute/adorably retarded. I started following this thread because I was ferret-sitting for a friend and wanted advice and these god drat stretched out kittens ended up making me melt. Totally didn't ever fake sick at work to just play with 5 month old ferrets for an afternoon. That'd be ridiculous*.)

*I'd post pics but my girlfriend's in them and she doesn't want random pictures of her on the inter-webs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Could it be a sable?

Not snarking, but you did use that word in your description and they are basically giant ferrets.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

1) those are some boss ferts and I want.

2) actually pretty jealous of your bedspread too. Huh.

(I continue to angrily lurk because we have a studio that's too small and ferrets are illegal here. One day we will have an epic ferret hutch and all of the cuddly noodle kittens. )

• Locked thread