Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meles meles
Oct 4, 2010
I have ferrets at work, they're all rescue/rehomes and get used a lot for education and handling.
This is Ned. He is the best ferret.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meles meles
Oct 4, 2010
At work, we put some of the ferrets in an old ball pit, they seemed to enjoy it. Ned, our big black eyed white male, is chill as hell as always. We have 6 ferrets at work, I think I've posted Ned in here before (he's so photogenic :3:), the two masked boys and Buster and Donny, the two albinos are Gripper and Bella, and the little silver female is Kali.
Sorry for the photo spam!

Meles meles
Oct 4, 2010

Ned is chill as gently caress all the time. All our animals at work get used for a lot of handling and educational talks and such, all the volunteers love him :3:

Meles meles
Oct 4, 2010
I popped into the ferret shed at work to see who would come over and say hello in return for egg.

First to investigate was Buster.

Then Bella.

And finally Donny.

Everyone else was too lazy to come out of the blankets.

• Locked thread