Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nightmare Zone
Aug 3, 2014

Do you like sucking jalapenos?
I have a question bout these weasels. I'm a little allergic to them but not by much - would a diet improvement cause the allergens to be as bad? Pet store ferrets make me sneezy if I'm around them too long but I haven't been around any on a proper diet and figured that'd make the quality of their coat better and therefore reduce whatever I'm allergic to.

Asking because I'd like one in the future. I used to think I was allergic to cats too but I started using litter that wasn't lovely for my roommate's cats and my allergies "mysteriously" disappeared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nightmare Zone
Aug 3, 2014

Do you like sucking jalapenos?
Yeah, with cats it seems to be just a litter issue and not the actual cat. That's good to know about allergies though , I thought it was just the fur. Huh.

I guess it'd be impossible to tell unless I was around them for a while.

• Locked thread