Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Addz
Apr 13, 2015
I'm surprised there isnt a Ferret megathread, usually people that own ferrets are passionate about them and have their own little communities.

I've always wanted to get a ferret, I put a lot of research into owning one and what always struck me was the smell removal/masking methods people use. Typically if the cage is washed very regularly you can minimise the smell to just around the cage, and an air purifier really helps. Anyone have any tips or advice with this? how do you minimise the smell, other than just getting used to it.

Also picture of friends ferrets :3:

Addz fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Apr 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addz
Apr 13, 2015

Mathematics posted:

It seems like US ferrets are dropping dead left and right. Everyone seems to post that their ferret had a horrible health scare or died at 2-3.

I love them but I haven't gotten one because of their horrible health problems.

Is anyone trying to breed healthier ferrets in the US? :shrug:

blame marshal farms and other animal farming4profit businesses. I don't know why its just North America that has a lack of independent breeders, probably a law somewhere.

peengers posted:

Like 3 hours from mouth to rear end, it's amazing.

Literally 0.000105633103mph

• Locked thread