Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
This episode gave me some idea as to why there are so many injury withdrawals in the UFC. "If you're not injured, you probably aren't trying hard enough."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Hoping for a Scottish-Irish final.

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Lloyd Boner posted:

So... guessing Rose is who Dana was calling the Ronda of the division.

In that she was massively hyped after three fights?

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

It turns out that someone who made a career out of poo poo-talking better fighters is personally unpleasant. Who knew?

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

*immediately begins yelling at someone when they get into a van*

"You're the rudest person I've ever met."

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Trast posted:

It seems like a lot of the cast are hurting their brand. The only ones I see as really taking advantage of things in the positive are Randa by beating two fighters ranked above her, Jojo in the exposure she gets as being one of the sane ones, and Rose being Thug Rose. Everyone else seems to devolve into twitter tantrums.

Jessica Penne's strategy of never appearing on camera has made her one of the most likable women on the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

I would have prefered JoJo or Randa in the finals. Rose is an exciting fighter and all, but for some reason I don't care for her. Maybe it's just the contrarian in me that doesn't want to jump on the hype train or maybe the monotone interviews have finally got to me.

Also, :lol: all of the women's fights on the finale besides the final are going on before Joe Proctor vs. Yancy Medeiros.

• Locked thread