Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

This is going to own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

This premier is two hours long as per my DVR.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

Episode is 2 hours

fatherdog posted:

This show is 2 hours, yo.

triple posting combo

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I'm not sure if this is just in my area, but today after the NFL pre-game and before the SeaHawks game, FOX is showing the first episode of this season of TUF. Pretty cool for exposure.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

e: christ wrong thread

kensei fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Sep 23, 2014

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

squarerandom posted:

So did Felice get something in her contract where she's in every talking head segment? It feels like she's constantly getting shown.

She's pretty obviously into marketing herself and understands sound bites.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Hobojim posted:

Whatever you do, don't skip season 4. It had reasonably good fights because it was a "comeback" season where the contestants had already fought in the UFC, and it also had Shonie Carter and, most importantly, Matt Serra.

This guy knows what's up

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I love the format this season with the seeding, I hope they do this again.

Is Pettis just a better judge of talent, a better coach or something else? 6-0 is impressive as hell to me.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

fatherdog posted:

It looks so far like mostly that he's just very good at picking matchups.

1st AD posted:

Pettis' team has 4 of the top 5 (well, 5 now I guess).

Melendez' picks in order were Tecia, Rose, Heather, and Angela. He might have gotten screwed with seeding but he also didn't really pick any of the established good fighters other than Tecia.

Makes sense, thanks to you both!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Felice and Miesha in a twitter bitchfest:

http://www.bjpenn.com/ufc-divas-engage-in-lengthy-twitter-beef/

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

willie_dee posted:

It's kind of difficult to turn down gorgeous athletic 20 year old women who are throwing themselves at you because you are a professional macho man with a lot of money. I am not claiming to know this first hand but I do not blame a 30 year old Pat for succumbing nor do I judge him for it.

This explains a lot.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I lol'd this challenge, thank god Fatherdog was not there to make Gil look bad.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

drat these girls are catty

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Felice is articulate as hell when explaining her fight plan, and seems like she could do broadcasting?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

This is running way over, my DVR already stopped. Glad I watched live?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

WELP good season Felice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Meowbot posted:

No one has mentioned Magana posting nudes on twitter today? So, what is that all about? Anyone think she will be successful in her campaign to win fans? What if Magana is the one who wins the whole thing ... :iiam:

Not just today either.

https://twitter.com/AngelaMagana1/media

• Locked thread