Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Yay rose :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Maybe I'm just sexist, but the personal stories in talking-head segments this season are just so hard to watch. I know there have been a ton of dudes with lovely lives/upbringings in prior seasons, but every week is such a bummer now.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

double negative posted:

indeed, the stupidity is melting all of our brains

Is it sexist for me to think that the way these women are acting makes all women look bad

Yeah, this bullshit is even harder to watch than the weepy stuff, but for entirely different reasons.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Jojo is so polite :3:

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
It's a goddamn travesty that Rose and Jojo are fighting so early, and I hope that whatever the outcome we see them fight again someday.

E: Lloyd! :argh:

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Whoever guessed it last week was dead right--Dana was too worried about Pettis' brittleness.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
It's mostly that I don't care at all, but I can't really follow what Felice and Carla are upset about.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I think that little pattycake ditty was TUF's low point. Not jizz sushi, not the takedown on concrete, not any of the various Armenian shanking threats, not the upper-decker, not Nam Phan's onanism, not "Lemme bang, bro!" I'm sure I forgot a ton, but still. :rolleyes:

E: wait, nah, it doesn't beat Jason Guida missing weight on day 1.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Hahahaha, that lovely episode was almost worth the payoff.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Rose is good. Train more grappling, Jojo.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Man, Penne is getting lit up. She looks like she's in there sparring at half-speed.

E: it helps to refresh the thread before posting :downs:

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Wow, nice job by Rose to avoid that sweep.

I also love the way she chains sub attempts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I'm torn between "D'oh! Bronx" and "Dough Bronx."

• Locked thread