Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
I was hoping for a Karelin lift.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

1st AD posted:

Torres should've won that but she might've lost it on the cards.

"Sometimes judges do dumb things."

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
It looks like fighting Tecia Torres fuckin sucks.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
She is slowly drowning her.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Chexoid posted:

Hahah oh poo poo that takedown was some serious desperation but it owned.

Both of them are tough as all hell.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

CommonShore posted:

Herrig isn't annoying. You just a passive-aggressive hater, that's all.

She's pretty annoying.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

I think the drama is bullshit but at the same time I don't like that Tecia suddenly got another shot when she pretty soundly lost her first fight.

Who else was available to fill in?

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

1st AD posted:

I'd say her inability to land clean combinations or cut angles had more to do with her losing a fight than her being unpleasant for no reason.

Maybe they are somehow related. Like if you are not focusing on your fight you will fight poorly. naaaaah

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
If she worried less about sleeping arrangements maybe she could learn some better footwork.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

1st AD posted:

You're not going to learn anything new in 2 weeks and have it stick, "learn better footwork" takes ages unless you've got a natural aptitude for it and are young enough where bad habits haven't had a chance to stick yet.

I don't mean on this show only. I'm saying that kind of attitude will only hold her back. Maybe it's only because they're in the TUF house.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

02-6611-0142-1 posted:

Bec's grappling isn't that bad. She'd be either a high blue or a low purple for a male the same weight.

The second sentence contradicts the first.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

fatherdog posted:

Also I really enjoy the way that everyone is claiming that Bec being a jerk means she'll never get better at fighting,

Nobody said that.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
That isn't even close to what you're claiming and wasn't a serious statement on my part.

Tezcatlipoca fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Nov 14, 2014

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Yuriy posted:

I like how mma judging is mocked until it fits our narrative at which point it's infallible

This is like the golden rule of judging.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
When the choices are believing some crazy lady or the police I choose to believe neither.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Rose looked gigantic compared to Carla when they squared off after the fights.

• Locked thread