Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mazzagatti2Hotty
Jan 23, 2012

JON JONES APOLOGIST #3
I binge watched this show over the past couple weeks to catch up, and I've been marking out at Randa beating two top-ten seeds and loving ice-burning Carla after beating her best friend. Now I'm mad because Jojo, Rose, and Randa are my three favorite fighters this season so no matter what happens I will get my heart broken twice before the finals.

Also find it funny that they obviously arranged the initial bracket to set up for a Cookie Monster/Tecia finale, but since Randa hosed that up for them we're getting it in the semi's.

I enjoyed this last episode, especially the Justine Kish/Jessica Penne moments. Penne's exasperation mixed with grudging appreciation of Kish reminded me of the old "The Rock this is your life" Mick Foley WWE segments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazzagatti2Hotty
Jan 23, 2012

JON JONES APOLOGIST #3
So Dana's "New Rhonda Rousey" has to be Rose or Randa at this point right? Penne is a charisma black-hole and Carla puking after a match doesn't strike me as Rousey-esque.

Mazzagatti2Hotty
Jan 23, 2012

JON JONES APOLOGIST #3
I think it was mentioned earlier that episodes of TUF are usually available the next day on Itunes and similar services. Is the same thing done for FS1 fight cards? I'm trying to decide if I want to go through the hassle of avoiding spoilers for the championship fight on Friday since I don't have cable, and it being available Saturday would make it a lot easier.

Mazzagatti2Hotty
Jan 23, 2012

JON JONES APOLOGIST #3
That'll work, thanks!

Mazzagatti2Hotty
Jan 23, 2012

JON JONES APOLOGIST #3
Was Lisa Ellis the one that so obviously did not want to be there because she was away from her kid that she essentially gave up halfway through the first round?

If so, does that make this a gimme fight for Herig, or did Lisa get her mind right at some point?

• Locked thread